Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Fall shows

I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy to come back on next month! What do you all think of the season finale? I'm sad to see half the cast gone but it will be interesting to see where they take the show. What is your all time favorite episodes? Mine would be the shooting, when George got hit by the bus, and the one where Denny died.

Also The Walking Dead is supposed to kick major a** this season! I LOVED the season finale. I kept hitting my fiance when Shane got his FINALLY lol.

I'm kinda loosing interest in Sons of Anarchy. Nothing happens until the end of the season and then EVERYTHING happens. It's kinda annoying. Although Jax is nice eye candy.

image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fall shows

• One word....SURVIVOR!! Lol, I am the biggest Survivor fan and looking forward to it coming back next month.. I don't really watch too many other tv shows except MTV's Teen Mom and the spin-off shows. I used to watch ER...I miss that show and Detroit 187, which was a police drama..I wish they had some good shows to soak myself into. I might catch the new show on NBC called Revolution?
  • There are only a few new shows I am going to try: Partners, Made in Jersey, Nashville, and maybe Vegas.  I'm pretty satisfied with the shows I usually watch.  I'm most excited for the premieres of Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, Good Wife, Blue Bloods, and Modern Family.
    "I want the left to know they screwed with the wrong guy." -This signature may or may not have been selectively edited.
  • One of my shows, Grimm, has already started. It looks like this season will be exciting! I'm looking forward to the premieres of Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, and Castle. I just hope Castle doesn't jump the shark after last season's finale.
  • Can't wait for BBT, Grey's, SMASH, and Revenge.  I'm sure I'm missing a few others.

This board is so dead in the summers. :( 

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Two of my shows already started, Project Runway and Grimm. Looking forward to Dexter (not sure when that comes out), Modern Family and Misfits. 
  • #1 - Homeland

I'm just excited for more new episodes of all the shows I like to be on.  I hate it when I want to watch something and my DVR is empty!   Sad

Same lurker, new name.
  • fabkfabk member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer

I am also very excited for Grey's to come back! After that season finale, I am curious to see what they will do.

I am also excited for Bones, Survivor, Glee, BBT, HIMYM, and Castle.

• Definetly Grey's & PP (even though I know it's running out of steam). Also L&O SVU even though I miss Stabler. The new Sherlock Holmes one looks good too.
    Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.”
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Modern Family, Go On, and The Big C.

• image AndrewBreitbart:
    There are only a few new shows I am going to try: Partners, Made in Jersey, Nashville, and maybe Vegas.  I'm pretty satisfied with the shows I usually watch.  I'm most excited for the premieres of Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, Good Wife, Blue Bloods, and Modern Family.

I'm looking forward to Nashville too! Love me some 2BB, BBT as well!

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • The one new show this season that I have high hopes for and am super excited about is 666 Park Avenue.  I can't wait for this one to start!!!!!!