Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekly meal plan

It's been a couple weeks since we've done this. Has anyone else planned their meals this week?

Monday: Pot roast in the slow cooker with potatoes and carrots
Tuesday: Pizza for DH, meeting after work for me so somewhere out
Wednesday: Salmon and broccoli alfredo over pasta
Thursday: Pork roast in crockpot with egg noodles and probably bok choy for a veggie
Friday: Steaks, zucchini and a to-be-determined veggie or starch

Re: Weekly meal plan

• Veggie Burgers with fries

Pierogies with broccoli

Quinoa and corn with bean salad and tomatoes

Acorn Squash

Greek spinach salad with Pita bread

Possibly pizza or leftovers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We're both on diets so nothing but things like cereal and fruit for us. Very exciting.
  • DH has this grand plan that we are going to eat salads every night this week. We will try to vary them slightly as to not get bored and "cheat".

We are going to eat a more substantial lunch and keep it light on dinner.  I will have leftover quinoa casserole for lunch tomorrow then vegetarian chili on Wednesday and Thursday.  Friday's lunch is TBD.  

We'll see how this goes! 

Steak and Tomato - our foodie photo journal

Married Bio

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wen9ehn/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wen9ehn/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • DH has been working late a lot lately, so all the cooking has fallen on me (as well as the whole bedtime routine) and I have little energy as it is.  Is it sad that our list of meals this week are, baked beans and hotdogs, spagetti with pre-made meatballs, turkey and cheese crecent roll-ups, and taco's.  I don't know why, but having hot dogs and beans on the list makes me feel super lazy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Baked General Tso's Chicken w/ noodles (probably enough for leftovers)

Pizza and a salad

Hamburgers and zucchini cakes

Alfredo pasta w/ peas

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers