Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thankful Thursday

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Happy to be  able to have time off work and go to beach next week with my hubby and kids . It will be my daughters first time and I am sure  she will be interested in sand! 

So thankful my mom was organized with all of her papers and had a will . Now I am trying to do the same in my own house !

Thankful it's almost Friday!!! 

• I'm super thankful that DD slept thru the night last night and in her own bed!  And, I did not go in once

I'm thankful my BIL has a condo in Florida and we are going for a week by ourselves in a week. 

I'm thankful we got Netflix streaming and I watched all of Season 1 of Downton Abbey in less than a week!  I'm psyched to see more shows!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm thankful my husband agreed to let me buy a (used) light yellow convertible Beetle on Monday night :-) I've wanted one for nearly 10 years, and it's adorable. 
  • I'm thankful for my daughter. We're home together today and she's been so sweet and loving and funny. I love listening to her playing with her dolls, I love helping her with her arts and crafts, I love that she randomly comes over to give me hugs and kisses just because.

I'm a bit wistful, knowing that in two weeks we'll be a family of four. I'll still have one-on-one time with her, of course, but we're closing in on the last bit of time we'll have as a family of three. I'm excited to meet my son, but it's been 5 years of the three of us, so the transition is starting to sink in. 

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • image misscastle:
    I'm thankful my husband agreed to let me buy a (used) light yellow convertible Beetle on Monday night :-) I've wanted one for nearly 10 years, and it's adorable. 

aww, have fun with it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm thankful for supportive friends! There are some major changes coming in my life and I'm thankful they are supportive of me!!
    Visit The Nest!
  • Thankful for hubby! He helps so much with the girls.

Thankful for Caroline she's such an easy baby, even though she had a tough start. She's sleeping through the night and only cries when she sees her bottle. 

Even though Annabelle is very challenging sometimes, she seems makes me smile on a daily basis. 

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers