Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

And...the christmas tree just fell down

We put up the christmas tree this evening and I told husband that he needed to attach it to the wall like every OTHER year.  He half axx-ed it and only hooked it to one wall and did a really bad job at it.

Well, the tree just came crashing down becuase the cats were playing with it.  Arrrrrrrrgh.  I fricken TOLD you so.  

After 2 years of IF, and moving forward with adoption we were thrilled to discover we were pregnant with no intervention in 2009. Miss Molly joined our family in February 2010 and we could not be more in love with our little angel. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers blog www.grumpysnickles.com

Re: And...the christmas tree just fell down

• I'm sorry. We haven't put ours up yet. I am using a supergate though. My mom keeps telling me that Ethan won't mess with the tree but I know better. I am not letting him near that thing. My cat likes to play with it too but she usually just plays with the bottom.
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• Oh man.  That is probably us very soon.  We can't put anything in the wall, either, unfortunately. 

• The only thing that has come down is a few ribbons.  gawd, I hope nothing else happens.
    A big old middle finger to you, stupid Nest.
  • Oh no!  I hope that he got to clean up the mess and re-decorate the tree after he put it back up.  :(
    Mr. & Mrs. est. July 2007 Mama est. April 2010
  • I hope nothing broke! My kitten keeps trying to sleep on the bottom braches, I'm just waiting for the tree to take a tumble. How do you anchor it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh no!!  I'm so sorry, that stinks.  Fortunately Cookie has zero interest in the christmas tree so hopefully mine is safe (though it's kind of leaning to one side, which has me worried!).

• Ugg, men! They never listen. We just put ours up today. We scaled down since we won't be celebrating Christmas at our house this year anyway, plus I KNEW Nora would get into it. We just have a 4 ft tree sitting on a desk. It looks pretty though. :)