Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Can I slip some vodka in his sippy cup?

N has gotten up 3x in the hour an a half since I put him in bed.  Sleep already child.  SLEEP!

Re: Can I slip some vodka in his sippy cup?

• Forget N, I would like some please.
    A big old middle finger to you, stupid Nest.
  • I hope it's not one of those nights for you.  Maybe you should have some vodka just in case...
    The Big Sky Country Welcomes Us Home!
  • I'll pass it your way when I'm done with it.  He just hurled his sippy cup over the gate to his doorway and down the stairs and is now wailing...  Oh no!  Sippy cup fell down!

Drinks

• image cynpav:

I'll pass it your way when I'm done with it.  He just hurled his sippy cup over the gate to his doorway and down the stairs and is now wailing...  Oh no!  Sippy cup fell down!

Drinks

Lol!  I am so sorry, C!  I hope that he goes to bed soon and you can have the vodka all to yourself.

Mr. & Mrs. est. July 2007 Mama est. April 2010
  • Nope.  You need rum - it goes down better.  Wink

PHOTOS REMOVED

• Use egg nog, it has calcium for growing bones.
    [IMG]http://charliesweblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dsc_9813-copy.jpg?w=452&h=800[/IMG]