Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

cogirl26!!

yeah i know i turned the heat down!!  the vet didn't think she has a cold.  she thinks her stomach might be bothering her (she's been throwing up a bit for a little while now) and that is what's bothering her -- possibly.  plus she has a rotten tooth... again!  i guess at 15 what do can i expect?!  so they took blood and stuff and if she's all good -- she's gettin' her teeth cleaned!  fun times Tongue Tied  all seems fine now.  she just stresses me out when we're gone!!!  thanks again!!
mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: cogirl26!!

• WOW - she has aged gracefully! I thought she was a kitten - I guess that shows what I know. Wink

I bet the stress was the culprit - Dempsey gets funny and has stomach issues when we go OOT too. This last trip caused him to have "issues" for a week after we got home....hang in there....and you are welcome. Anytime you need the help...she was fun and quite the cutie patootie. Big Smile

• awww!! she's a little kitten to me -- but we've been together since i was 12!  Indifferent  and i think she's quite the cutie as well!  the vet told us to give her pepcid!  like mother like daughter!
    mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • 12?! OMG - I kept telling J that her eyes looked like they were looking into my soul...they remind me of the cat's eyes off Shrek Stick out tongue

There's nothing wrong with Pepcid!! Also, barley grass as well as probiotics(you can buy them for both people and pets at VC and SM) are helpful for digestion and stomach issues.

• barley grass?  interesting.  well she's not good about medicine -- so if the pepcid is a no go -- i'll  give that a try!  i was on so many acid reducers last year -- it's no surprise she learned it from the best!!!