Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Funny Craigslist Ad!

At first it seems kinda normal, then the fun begins- this woman is crazy!

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/hsh/930210933.html

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog

Re: Funny Craigslist Ad!

• What a nutcase! Is that stuff even worth $100??
  • Yes, one of those stoneware pans are at least $50.  But that ad is really funny, she is nuts! Does she think that will help it sell?
  • It varies based on the stones- a few of the ones she is selling are worth some decent money- BUT they are used, so people naturally aren't going to buy them at 100% value- I just read that and couldn't stop laughing!

I'm trying to figure out new ways to market my PC business (I'm an independent consultant) - so I was trying to see if anybody advertises their services for cooking shows on Craigslist- and I was just blown away by this ladies' post!

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • I'm sure she was just trying to garner some sympathy, but she should have left out all the cuckoo crazy stuff about insurance companies, etc. Too funny.
  • image MrsRebecca:
    I'm sure she was just trying to garner some sympathy, but she should have left out all the cuckoo crazy stuff about insurance companies, etc. Too funny.

Oh yeah, I'm sure, lol! Plus, if you want to sell something, its not the best idea to call it crap- not quite the best sales tactic, lol!