Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

We got a house...finally!

This house-hunting has been a nightmare!  We finally found one, our offer was accepted and we had the inspection on Thursday.  But, the house was a dud.  There was so much wrong with it, there was no way we could go to closing.  So, with only 12 days left to be in a house, we found a new construction.  I'm not really a fan of new construction, I'm a lover of old houses, but it's a nice house.  And, we can move in on May 1st!  So, I updated my BLOG (not bio) with some pics of the new house. 

Re: We got a house...finally!

• The house is beautiful!  It sounds like you wanted something not so new but I hope you love it once you get all moved in!
  • Congratulations on the new house! It looks really really nice.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I checked out your blog - love it!  So, cute.  Where did you get that background?  I want something different, but there was nothing else that appealed to me, that has to be from somewhere else?!? 

I just can't believe how fast everything's moving for you.  It's exciting, seems like yesterday you had the offer on your house.

• Super cute!  Sorry it isn't what you wanted 100%, but it will be great for the time being.  How fun is the little bar area?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations! Good luck with the moving chaos - don't forget to drink plenty of wine!
  • I think it's cute too!  Happy moving :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • The new house is cute! I love the charm that comes with an old house, but your house is adorable.
  • I'm glad you finally found something and you know what - like you mentioned in your blog, its not your last home.  There are reasons things work out the way they do - maybe its God plan for you all to focus on "baby makin'" instead of fixing up an older home.  Good luck Erin!
  • It's very cute. Congrats!

• Aww, sorry its not your "dream house" but it is super cute! Congrats on the new house. :)
  • Aww, I love your house.  It is sooo nice, but I agree there is just something about historical houses.  I wish I could have talked my husband into an historical house, but I guess my 40 year old house will have to do.  Big Smile
  • Congrats! It's beautiful!
  • mrsGilBmrsGilB member
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments
    Ok girls...help me out. I'm dumb! This new format jacks me up. Where is the blog so I can check out this house?!! I've looked everywhere I can think of!
    The length of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door you are standing on! Photobucket
    What do you mean that's the wrong side? Tastes great to me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• image mindy2137:

I checked out your blog - love it!  So, cute.  Where did you get that background?  I want something different, but there was nothing else that appealed to me, that has to be from somewhere else?!? 

I just can't believe how fast everything's moving for you.  It's exciting, seems like yesterday you had the offer on your house.

I think she got it at Pyzam, that's where I found mine and it seems to work pretty well.