Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Modern Family- 5/23 Spoilers

Does anyone still watch it?  I loved the episode.  The ending made me cry, when Mitch lost it.  I can't believe Gloria is pregnant.  And kudos to Haley for getting into college.

*TTC since 10/11* 
BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
*~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Modern Family- 5/23 Spoilers

• I was really surprised by the pregnancy. Love it :)
  • KaiterzKaiterz member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker

image buckeyethor:
    I was really surprised by the pregnancy. Love it :)

I was really surprised to, and was then surprised I didn't see it coming.  The show made it kind of obvious in hindsight. 

It will def put a different dynamic into the show.  I hope it isn't the begining of a great comedy turning into a dramedy.  That seems to happen a lot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I loved last night's season finale -- did not see the pregnancy coming but it's very exciting and will be a neat story line for next season.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • When Gloria was "car sick" I thought she might be pregnant. Poor Cam and Mitchell. I can totally relate to being tired. I cried with them in the field. It was a great episode.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    image image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • That was a great finale.  I've been wondering  if she was going to get pregnant. It will be interesting to see it play out.

The soap opera stuff at the hospital was funny.  

• Great episode! I was so sad for Mitch and Cam, and even though it's great that Gloria is pg, I felt even worse for them after she revealed it. (Totally saw it coming, BTW) After dealing with infertility before my first pregnancy, I know how hard it can be when someone close to you has a baby when you are trying so desperately :( 

Cole Joseph 7/05/07

Nora Anne 11/03/12
    9lbs, 6oz
  • I love it. All day I've been repeating - and chuckling over - Dylan's "I know you're worried, but I'm designing t-shirts now and they're going to be huge. And medium and small."

I felt terribly for Cam and Mitchell and didn't see Gloria's pregnancy coming. I think it will be fun and can't wait to see how Jay takes that little bit of news.

I HATED the soap opera crap, though. I didn't think it was funny at all - just annoying.  

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • Mella&TMella&T member
    Fourth Anniversary
    I liked the episode a lot but I actually don't like that Gloria is pregnant. I don't like the dynamic it's going to create and it just seems a tad far-fetched even for a fictitious sitcom. I also hated that it was so sad for Mitch and Cam. I wanted them to get their boy so bad!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I loved the episode. I was shocked Gloria was pg.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wonder if Haley getting in to college will mean she will be off the show, or if they did it so she can have the kidney transplant.

The interaction with Manny and Jay is great!

• I thought the episode was good! I loved the telenovela storyline, it was preposterous and eyeroll inducing... just like telenovelas are themselves! If you don't watch them, I get the dislike for the storyline, it would have annoyed me to no end if I didn't get it.

I was totally unprepared for Gloria to be pregnant but thought it was just so sweet, and in hindsight, completely set up to be so.  I feel sad for Mitch and Cam and them lying in that field got me teary-eyed but good.  I sniffed tears and then awwwww'd at the "I'm lying on a rock/I'm lying next to my rock" part.

• tmkdtmkd member
    Fifth Anniversary
    image My2cents4u:

I wonder if Haley getting in to college will mean she will be off the show, or if they did it so she can have the kidney transplant.

I think she already had the transplant, back in April....I could be wrong though. 

• image TEM325:
    image My2cents4u:

I wonder if Haley getting in to college will mean she will be off the show, or if they did it so she can have the kidney transplant.

I think she already had the transplant, back in April....I could be wrong though. 

Yes she already had it....She was on Ellen talking about it and was also talking about going back to work in August after the summer break.