Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Sheperdjel**

I think it was you with the wedding bands being sent to the jeweler wasn't it?!?! If so:

Whatever happened with your wedding bands?! Did you get them back from the jewellers? How did they turn out in the end?

Re: **Sheperdjel**

• Yes. This. How'd it go?? I hope they don't still have them!
  • Awwww Thanks for thinking of me!! Yes, they got sent back and they refunded me my money. It took them longer than I hoped to get them back the second time, but now they are perfect and I love them!

I don't know if you have yours soddered together or not but it is awesome, they always look perfect :-) Even if i didn't have to get them done I would still do it...i love it!

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • fabkfabk member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer

I was hoping it turned out okay for you! I hate dealing with Jewelers. Seriously hate it. I am glad you got the whole refund!

I didn't get mine done. I actually wear just the wedding band fairly often. Plus the jewelers screwed up the placement of the diamonds on my wedding band, so they don't quite match up with my engagement ring (they are off just a bit). So mine would always piss me off everytime I looked at it, if I got them soddered.