Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WIAR: The LIttle Giant of Aberdeen County (NS)

Has anyone else read this? I feel like I remember hearing a little bit a bout it here a while ago?

Anyway, I'm maybe 115 pages in and I'm really struggling- I like, no love, the writing but the "story" (or lack there of) is just.... blah... for me.

I keep wondering if I'm supposed to feel sympathetic for the narrator? Right now I really don't like her much at all....

Anyway, I guess I'm just wondering how other people felt about this book- if it was well received or a bit more of a mixed reaction... bc right now, I'd put myself in the "mixed" camp...  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: WIAR: The LIttle Giant of Aberdeen County (NS)

• I read this toward the end of last year I believe.  I felt pretty much the same way you do.  I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either.  I think I gave it a 3 star rating on goodreads.
    imageimageimage NESTIE FORMERLY KNOWN AS BOONEYBEAR. Stooooopid nest.