Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Revenge- Spoilers 5/23

OMG.  Awesome!  My heart broke when I saw TRE was pregnant.  Do you think Victoria is actually dead?  I cannot wait til next season!

*TTC since 10/11* 
BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
*~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Revenge- Spoilers 5/23

• Would you mind recapping what happened?  We had a storm last night that knocked our satelitte out.  TIA.
    Anniversary
  • I don't think Victoria is really dead.  My guess is they are in witness protection or something similar.  

I was sad to see TRE was pregnant too.  Jack seems to be wishing she wasn't too.  I wonder why TRE was released.  I thought TRA's friend had her locked away.  I'm interested to see where this story line goes. 

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image Ready4theParty:

I don't think Victoria is really dead.  My guess is they are in witness protection or something similar.  

I was sad to see TRE was pregnant too.  Jack seems to be wishing she wasn't too.  I wonder why TRE was released.  I thought TRA's friend had her locked away.  I'm interested to see where this story line goes. 

I never thought of that- I like that theory!

Visit The Nest!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am SO confused how TRE just showed up. Ticada (sp) took her off the beach, why would he just take her back to Jack??  UNLESS (theory ahead)  Ticada is trying to keep TRA on plan, and doesn't want her getting involved with Jack. He has been watching her this whole time and saw that she was going to reveal to Jack- so he brought TRE back to close that off... ??

I think Victoria is dead, but I REALLY like the witness protection idea... that is pretty interesting...now I'm anxious to see.

I'm sure Charolette is not dead, just OD'd.

Ashley and Daniel are totally going to hook-up. She will do anything to be a "Grayson" I'm interested to see where that goes.

TRA's mom--  I alwasy kind of wondered why they have never mentioned her...  I'm so excited to see where that leads us...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • RECAP:  (help me fill in the blanks)

Nolan is captured by the WHM.

TRA makes it look like the house is robbed and steals the evidence from Daniel.

TRA goes to find Nolan, calls his cell, her and WHM meet- he captures her, she tells him where the evidence is hiding- he leaves, she gets Nolan unlocked, send him to get the evidence to the Feds..

TRA fights the WHM- does NOT kill him as she remembers her dad saying how much he loves that she is lover not a killer.

Ashely tells Daniel about the kiss with Jack- TRA breaks it off with Daniel.

Victoria goes to tell TRA that she knew they would never make it, she opens the engagement gift from Victoria and it is an empty box!

Conrad tries to get Lydia to run away with him, Victoria talks Lydia into testifying anyways, Lydia leaves Conrad

Emily decides to tell Jack everything and make it all better, live happily ever after, she gets to the Stollaway and TRE is there and pregnant!  OH- and Jack doesn't look tooo thrilled to see her.. I mean he has the shocked smile, but he also has the WTF face

TRA leaves all pissed off and hurt.

Victoria and Conrad have a confrontation where he tells her if she gets on the plane it will be the last thing she ever does.   Victoria gets on the plan and you see the White Haired Man dressed as a mechanic...

TRA and Nolan talk on the phone, she tells him TRE is pregnant and Nolan says (best line all night) "Stay there and don't do anything Revengy until I get there"

Charolette is in her room all upset over how she humiliated Declan's new lady-friend- She is watching the news and hears the plane crashes- she takes a bunch of pills- Conrad finds her.

TRA watches the news and can't believe it. all the evidance, the witnesses, everything she worked for is gone.

Nolan shows up with a backup of the harddrive from the evidence and they start watching a video. The entire thing is WAY bigger than the Grayson's that some company, Americorp or something has a lot to do with it.

In the video Victoria mentions TRA's mom.. TRA says, they killed my mom? Nolan says your mom is alive.   Show ends with TRA says "play the tape" So they sit to watch it all.

• image BlinkMe182:

RECAP:  (help me fill in the blanks)

Nolan is captured by the WHM.

TRA makes it look like the house is robbed and steals the evidence from Daniel.

TRA goes to find Nolan, calls his cell, her and WHM meet- he captures her, she tells him where the evidence is hiding- he leaves, she gets Nolan unlocked, send him to get the evidence to the Feds..

TRA fights the WHM- does NOT kill him as she remembers her dad saying how much he loves that she is lover not a killer.

Ashely tells Daniel about the kiss with Jack- TRA breaks it off with Daniel.

Victoria goes to tell TRA that she knew they would never make it, she opens the engagement gift from Victoria and it is an empty box!

Conrad tries to get Lydia to run away with him, Victoria talks Lydia into testifying anyways, Lydia leaves Conrad

Emily decides to tell Jack everything and make it all better, live happily ever after, she gets to the Stollaway and TRE is there and pregnant!  OH- and Jack doesn't look tooo thrilled to see her.. I mean he has the shocked smile, but he also has the WTF face

TRA leaves all pissed off and hurt.

Victoria and Conrad have a confrontation where he tells her if she gets on the plane it will be the last thing she ever does.   Victoria gets on the plan and you see the White Haired Man dressed as a mechanic...

TRA and Nolan talk on the phone, she tells him TRE is pregnant and Nolan says (best line all night) "Stay there and don't do anything Revengy until I get there"

Charolette is in her room all upset over how she humiliated Declan's new lady-friend- She is watching the news and hears the plane crashes- she takes a bunch of pills- Conrad finds her.

TRA watches the news and can't believe it. all the evidance, the witnesses, everything she worked for is gone.

Nolan shows up with a backup of the harddrive from the evidence and they start watching a video. The entire thing is WAY bigger than the Grayson's that some company, Americorp or something has a lot to do with it.

In the video Victoria mentions TRA's mom.. TRA says, they killed my mom? Nolan says your mom is alive.   Show ends with TRA says "play the tape" So they sit to watch it all.

This was a little annoying to me because she had been calling him all along, but then the lap top said "call my cell" and they pick up that time? I know we are supposed to think they were waiting for her to be in the webcam...just got me thinking.

Visit The Nest!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have a feeling Victoria really is dead.  Remember earlier in the year, there was an interview with the creator who said season 1 would end with a death of a major character and season 2 would start with a wedding.  Makes me wonder now if Jack and TRE aren't going to get married.

TRE is confusing though.  Like it's been said before, how did she escape?  And obviously she hasn't said anything to Jack about being captured.  She's obviously up to something.  The big question now is, do you think she's really pregnant?

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/23ux5r7.jpg[/IMG]

(Picture by Emily Dowd)
  • image MrsRenee:

I have a feeling Victoria really is dead.  Remember earlier in the year, there was an interview with the creator who said season 1 would end with a death of a major character and season 2 would start with a wedding.  Makes me wonder now if Jack and TRE aren't going to get married.

TRE is confusing though.  Like it's been said before, how did she escape?  And obviously she hasn't said anything to Jack about being captured.  She's obviously up to something.  The big question now is, do you think she's really pregnant?

I am wondering this too.  Maybe the baby belongs to someone else.  I assume she and Jack had sex, but I don't remember that ever being on TV so maybe they didn't?

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I loved this episode so much I was nearly giddy when it ended.  I also had to download the song that played when Victoria was walking towards the plane. But I'm a dork like that.

I was so upset to see Amanda come back.  My fingers are crossed that she's not really pregnant. 

I'm kind of hoping that Charlotte won't make it to see season 2.

Victoria's empty gift to Emily was so cold hearted! I don't think she's dead. Maybe a coma and she'll wake up in a super dramatic fashion.

I'm glad Emily broke it off with Daniel.  His new Grayson pride is annoying, I miss the early Daniel.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Just had a moment...TRA told the WHM that she is Amanda. He saw her.

Then he was at Grayson's and looked at the picture of her and Daniel...

Does WHM now know that TRA is Emily?!?!

• image BlinkMe182:

Just had a moment...TRA told the WHM that she is Amanda. He saw her.

Then he was at Grayson's and looked at the picture of her and Daniel...

Does WHM now know that TRA is Emily?!?!

I imagine he knows she's going around as Emily.  The picture had a hidden camera in it, so he picked up the picture knowing TRA was watching.  I forget the statement he made, but he had his back to Conrad and he ended up winking at her.  It almost seems like he's going to flip on Conrad, which is probably why he didn't tell him about Emily's true identity.  We definitely haven't seen the last of WHM

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/23ux5r7.jpg[/IMG]

(Picture by Emily Dowd)
  • Not sure if it was an homage or blatant rip off of Kill Bill, but I smiled when TRA said to the WHM "you and I have unfinished business."  I'm choosing to believe it was an homage.

• image BlinkMe182:

Definitely the best line of the night!!! 

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/35ls280.jpg[/IMG]
  • I LOVED this episode hardcore.

I can't possibly think that Victoria would believe for a second that Conrad would let her and Lydia simply fly off to Washington to rat him out.  Seriously she would have to be off her rocker!!  He barely put up a fight....  I want her to be so much smarter than that conniving prick.  I can't help but adore her richbitchself. Long rant short.. she's cant be dead.

I think it's Charlotte who will be killed off.

I don't think that TRE is pregnant or if she is it's not Jacks... because, well because I don't want it to be true.

LOVED the Florence and the Machine song, it fit so friggin perfectly in that scene. 

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/fy24n8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2zoginq.png[/IMG]
  • image sarapick99:
    image BlinkMe182:

Definitely the best line of the night!!! 

Yes!

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
  • Did anyone think that Victoria seemed a bit hesitant about getting on the plane? My initial thought was that she ended up getting off before the plane took off...

I agree that Ticada is trying to keep TRA on plan and sent TRE back...and I don't think TRE is really PG, or if she is, it's not Jack's.

I absolutely LOVED this episode! Can not wait until the new season!!!

our beautiful girls! Kylie born 2/08. Alexandra born 10/09.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/aurtd.jpg[/IMG]
  • I really hope it's Charlotte who's dead and not Victoria. I hate Victoria, but I love to hate her, y'know? With her gone, who's the new villainess? I can't imagine her out of the show completely. 

I think Amanda is pregnant, but that it's not Jack's. And like everyone else I'm dying to know the hows and whys she came back. But damn am I tired of seeing that girl. I really want her to go and stay gone.

Can't wait to see the story with Emily's Mom. Was she a co-conspirator with the whatever-people who were actually behind the attacks? Did she leave because she was threatened? Did she actually love David? OMG SO MANY QUESTIONS!!eleventy!!

I freakin' love this show. I saved the last three episodes and just watched them this weekend in a little mini marathon, and now I'm sad that it's all gone. Also: no thread for the second-to-last episode, but holy shiit, the dog that never dies died, and I sobbed like a baby. I'm gonna tear up if I don't stop thinking about it now. Sammy <3 

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • How could I have missed this!! AHH!! Crap! Well thank you for the update ladies!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • image MrsH8611:
    How could I have missed this!! AHH!! Crap! Well thank you for the update ladies!!!!!

Check Hulu! I came in to Revenge about 4 episodes into the season and caught up there first. They may have the finale. 

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • image bjfilly:

I loved this episode so much I was nearly giddy when it ended.  I also had to download the song that played when Victoria was walking towards the plane. But I'm a dork like that.

what was that song?