Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Glee Prom 5/8

wasn't really feeling this episode, but in general I am feeling kinda "meh" about Glee right now, especially not knowing what this "big twist" is that they are going to do in the fall for season 4 to keep the graduating characters on the show.  Someone needs to spoil that sh!t already, lol.

I did LOL at Blaine's poofy hair though.  Love Blaine.  

I don't understand why they had Quinn end up in a wheelchair only to start walking again a few episodes later.   

also LOL'd at Becky and the xylophone smashing though, and I always get a kick out of her Helen Mirren inner voice.

Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d

Re: Glee Prom 5/8

• image pugznploons:

wasn't really feeling this episode, but in general I am feeling kinda "meh" about Glee right now, especially not knowing what this "big twist" is that they are going to do in the fall for season 4 to keep the graduating characters on the show.  Someone needs to spoil that sh!t already, lol.

I did LOL at Blaine's poofy hair though.  Love Blaine.  

I don't understand why they had Quinn end up in a wheelchair only to start walking again a few episodes later.   

also LOL'd at Becky and the xylophone smashing though, and I always get a kick out of her Helen Mirren inner voice.

i LIVE for becky jackson. so dang funny all the time.

and i definitely now want to go to a dinosaur prom.

• That was the worst dinosaur song ever.  They should have sang Walk the Dinosaur.
  • image Obsession:
    That was the worst dinosaur song ever.  They should have sang Walk the Dinosaur.

I had the same thought! 

• Does anyone else have an issue with Joe helping Quinn with her physical therapy? I know people can help out at home, but shouldn't there be an actual therapist helping her in the facility?
  • image KlassyWithaK:
    Does anyone else have an issue with Joe helping Quinn with her physical therapy? I know people can help out at home, but shouldn't there be an actual therapist helping her in the facility?

Pssst. It's a fictional show. With singing.  

• I really don't know why I continue to watch this show. It's gone so far downhill. I mean, it's always been a bit ridiculous, but it used to make us laugh. In my opinion there is absolutely no reason to not have Sue and Coach on every single episode. It's the adults on the show that make it so funny & that's what's been missing this season. Also, I know I'm in the minority here, but I cannot stand Becky's Helen Mirren voice. It annoys me to an irrational degree. Also ditto PP's...I can't believe they didn't do Walk the Dinosaur.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/4tof9e.jpg[/IMG]
  • Walk the Dinosaur played in the background at one point.  I want to say when Quinn/Finn had their little showdown on the dance floor.  I was also quite annoyed no one sang it.

• Rachel looked really pretty.

I think it was dumb to crown Rachel Prom Queen. She's kind of a selfish B and she whines to get her way.

• image PoeticxPassion:

There were 2 moments in this episode I liked. I loved the cover of What makes you beautiful and I loved Blaine's poofy hair! I am over Brittany's character all together. The dinosaur song was horrible and her voice isn't very strong.

I hope the 2 hour episode next week makes up for this one. 

It won't.  This show is just one disappointment and WTF after another with a few funny and good moments sprinkled in.  I was completely done after the Christmas episode but MH wants to keep watching so I am sucked in.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers