Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gossip Girl 4/30 spoilers

I KNEW IT!!!!!  I always thought he faked his own death.  WOW.

Did Lola take over as GG, or really give the laptop back to the real GG? 

"I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind..."
imageimageimage
Recent Races:
Chicago Half Marathon 9/11/11: 1:58:11 (PR)
Race for the Cure 10k, Chicago 9/24/11: 51:52 (PR)
ING New York City Marathon 11/6/11: 4:13:16 (PR)

Re: Gossip Girl 4/30 spoilers

• I knew it too! I've always like me some Bart Bass!!

Did anyone notice that Serena sounded like she had a horrible cold?! They could have waited to film until she felt better!!

I think that the real GG got the laptop back, not Lola. 

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/35ls280.jpg[/IMG]
  • Saw it coming too! 

Man, I love Chuck. He has so much swag (yes, I just said that). It's awesome. I love Blair and Chuck so much that it's ridiculous.

I love the schemes and plotting. This episode totally felt like old school GG (well, if Lola was out of it).  

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*
    Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
  • image AKuzReve:

Saw it coming too! 

Man, I love Chuck. He has so much swag (yes, I just said that). It's awesome. I love Blair and Chuck so much that it's ridiculous.

I love the schemes and plotting. This episode totally felt like old school GG (well, if Lola was out of it).  

Definitely saw it coming! As soon as Blair looked like she had seen a ghost, I knew Bart Bass was in there! I had just literally told H earlier in the episode that I was probably giving up on GG after this season as it hasn't been good. Of course it roped me right back in not even 1/2 an hour later *sigh*.

I loved that it felt like the old episodes and that they're finally building towards something.

• I really want Ivy to come back and can we give Lola back to florida? Seriously. Can not stand her. The actress that plays her is just really unlikeable. 

I love Chuck Bass. I knew it was coming that Bart was still alive, I am curious if they will enlighten us with how he faked his death but I hope they do. 

I wish Dan would cut his hair. Seriously.  

• So, Lily and Rufus are not legally married since she's still technically married to Bart. Crazy!

I want to give Lola to wherever Ivy went. I can't stand either actresses/characters. Dan too. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*
    Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
  • Way back when Bart died, I was like "he's not really dead!" and I've been waiting ever since for him to come back!!!  So I wonder if Bart is really his Dad, or is Jack???
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Sunshine Lollipops:

I really want Ivy to come back and can we give Lola back to florida? Seriously. Can not stand her. The actress that plays her is just really unlikeable. 

I love Chuck Bass. I knew it was coming that Bart was still alive, I am curious if they will enlighten us with how he faked his death but I hope they do. 

I wish Dan would cut his hair. Seriously.  

You said everything I wanted to say!

metamorpHOUSE - The transition of a house to a home

Moxie and Mischief - The Offbeat Mama's Guide to
    Burlington County and Surrounding Areas
  • Ugh... I haven't watched GG for the last 4 weeks or so and then came on here, read these spoilers and just went and caught up on all the episodes I missed.  Why did it rope me back in! ;)

I agree I'm not feeling Lola, or Dan's hair.  I don't really like Ivy either though... and her dark lipstick she wears all the time is awful.  It looks like she's back next episode. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image AKuzReve:

So, Lily and Rufus are not legally married since she's still technically married to Bart. Crazy!

I want to give Lola to wherever Ivy went. I can't stand either actresses/characters. Dan too. 

I am sure there is a death certificate, since he was officially "buried", so that would make their (Bart/Lilly) marriage null and void, right?

And DITTO, I hate Lola and Dan's hair is just awful.

"I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind..."
    imageimageimage
    Recent Races:
    Chicago Half Marathon 9/11/11: 1:58:11 (PR)
    Race for the Cure 10k, Chicago 9/24/11: 51:52 (PR)
    ING New York City Marathon 11/6/11: 4:13:16 (PR)