Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Xtina forgot her pants again (The Voice)

Who are you rooting for this week?  I just tuned in to watch Chris Mann, who is a hometown favorite (my mom knows his dad), but I'm not sure how far he'll go ultimately.

Sorry to see Christina had a style setback this week.  She's been doing so well the past few weeks...

Re: Xtina forgot her pants again (The Voice)

• I don't watch this show, but I just *happened* to have the TV while I was working.

Christina, WTF with the tiara??

Also, it really bothers that people refer to "Killing Me Softly..." as a Lauryn Hill song. She didn't write the song and it was Roberta Flack that first sang it. The Flack version is still my favorite.

• image 315bride:

I don't watch this show, but I just *happened* to have the TV while I was working.

Christina, WTF with the tiara??

Also, it really bothers that people refer to "Killing Me Softly..." as a Lauryn Hill song. She didn't write the song and it was Roberta Flack that first sang it. The Flack version is still my favorite.

If you listened to the band, you could tell that it was the Fugees version and not Roberta Flack's.  The background music is different for both :D

EDD July 4, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker IMG_5208 IMG_3840 380c8d87