Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Desperate Housewives SPOILERS 4/29

What did everyone think? Will Bree take the fall? The way the previews are playing out, it seems like they wouldn't be showing Bree in jail if she was the one who takes the fall for the ladies......

Re: Desperate Housewives SPOILERS 4/29

• I really dont know how that is going to play out.  

Is anyone else super annoyed by MJ? I know he lost his Dad, but he is super annoying. 

And Lynette is going to ruin everything. If she manages to get back with Tom, president CeO guy is going to be mad  

• Is there only one episode left?  I thought I heard that and I feel like it would take a few episodes to wrap this up.

I am so over Gabbys spoiled brat saga.  Every scene of hers irks me and she used to be one of my favorites.

I do not think Bree will take the fall... but what do I know!

Oh, and anyone else notice MJ is the son on Mad Men now?  I think that's why he was missing for so long on DH.

Favorite Flower

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/24g24xe.jpg[/IMG]
  • There is one more episode before the final 2 hour finale.

I thought it was cute how the guys helped MJ with his project. Gabby is getting annoying! I am over her acting like a rich b*tch in almost every scene. I mean, Carlos was BLINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD for 5 years!!!!!!! Get over him wanting a job with less pay (that actually helps people!!!!) It is driving me crazy.

I roll my eyes everytime Bree's lawyer from Quantumn Leap has a scene. I cannot get over it.

I really hope the finale surprises me. I am guessing a lot about the ending, but I hope none of them are correct.

• image fl4lovers:

I roll my eyes everytime Bree's lawyer from Quantumn Leap has a scene. I cannot get over it.

Hahaha! I feel the same way. It difficult to see him play a mean lawyer after growing up with him on Quantumn Leap.

I can't remember if Carlos knows what's going on with Bree. If he knew she was trouble and might be taking the fall for what happened I can't see Carlos letting her do that.  

• image Wine Enthusiast:

Is there only one episode left?  I thought I heard that and I feel like it would take a few episodes to wrap this up.

I am so over Gabbys spoiled brat saga.  Every scene of hers irks me and she used to be one of my favorites.

I do not think Bree will take the fall... but what do I know!

Oh, and anyone else notice MJ is the son on Mad Men now?  I think that's why he was missing for so long on DH.

I don't watch, but that makes sense!  MJ still annoys me, even though I thought it was cute that all the guys helped him. 

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think they're going to come clean - the preview showed Quantam Leaf guy telling Bree that she had to tell the truth about Gabby or something like that.  It would just be pretty crappy if they are all supposed to be friends to allow her to take the fall.  I think they'll end up telling the truth which is what they should have done to begin with!  I also think that the new wife and kid that Susan found may resurface - to show that Ugly Betty's dad was also molesting her.

I still think we need to find out more about Vanessa Williams FI and Mike.

And I think that Lynette and Tom end up together and I cannot figure out what's going to happen with the boss - b/c I agree he's going to be pissed when it happens.

• I think Bree is going to kill herself in the finale, a la Mary Alice in the pilot.  She will do this to protect Carlos, Gabby, Lynette and Susan.

I think Lynette and Tom will most definitely get back together.  That's a no brainer for me.

I'm the opposite of most of you.  Carlos bugs me over Gabby.  You knew what you married.  She's bent over backwards to make things work since he's been so flighty this season.  Most people work at jobs they do not like in order to support their families.  Man up.

• image jessica0602:

I think Bree is going to kill herself in the finale, a la Mary Alice in the pilot.  She will do this to protect Carlos, Gabby, Lynette and Susan.

I think Lynette and Tom will most definitely get back together.  That's a no brainer for me.

I'm the opposite of most of you.  Carlos bugs me over Gabby.  You knew what you married.  She's bent over backwards to make things work since he's been so flighty this season.  Most people work at jobs they do not like in order to support their families.  Man up.

I think this is a strong possibility. The show will come full circle. Start with a suicide, end with one.