Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Celeb Apprentice - SPOILERS

OMG

i want to kill both dayana and aubrey

does Aubrey EVER say anything positive about team mates (other than Lisa)? she claims she does 10000000% of the work, and while she does come up with some ideas on her own, she's not like the team work horse while everyone sits on their butts.

And Dayana, ok, maybe this challenge is difficult bc of cultural and lingusic differences - but - she is really terrible here

Re: Celeb Apprentice - SPOILERS

• tmkdtmkd member
    Fifth Anniversary
    I know, I just had to change channel because I could NOT listen to Lisa b*tch her out anymore. Her loud angry voice was driving me crazy!
  • Lisa and Aubrey are 100% unprofessional. Great for tv though.

It makes me sad that the only lady left I can really root for is Theresa.

I think Clay will be in the final two but I have no idea on the second. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i was really frustrated about how CLEAR trump made it tonight that Dayana lasted as long as she did because of being his Miss Universe. I mean, we knew that, but, he basically laid that out on the table.

yeah, Lisa and Aubrey are really unprofessional, but Theresa is great as a housewife, not as a celeb apprentice.

clay v arsenio?

clay v lisa?

• I love how at the end lisa said to Dayana- You really are beautiful.. that was the only truth she could agree with. Sad, but funny.

I think for ratings sake- final 2 will be aubrey vs. Lisa.

• I missed about a 1/2 hour in the middle, so I didn't see Lisa go off on Dayana in front of Don Jr, but I saw the whole rant in the board room.  I turned to DH and said that there is NO way any supervisor would allow this to continue for that period of time in a real business setting.  I was exhausted by the time it was over, and he hadn't even announced the winner of the task!  I get that it makes for good ratings, but it really paints women in a horrible light. 

Please let Clay be one of the final 2... I don't really care who the other person is, as long as it isn't Aubrey.  

I'm curious to know who John Rich was talking to (next week) when he said 'that was the worst possible answer' or something like that... maybe Theresa?

• image Starry Again:

Lisa and Aubrey are 100% unprofessional. Great for tv though.

It makes me sad that the only lady left I can really root for is Theresa.

I think Clay will be in the final two but I have no idea on the second. 

I agree with all of this.

Dayanna was definitely not a strong player throughout, and she was especially weak in this task, but there was NO way she was going to be successful. Lisa and Clay were both working against her. They hated that she offered suggestions, but if she'd said nothing they would have taken her to task for that. They hated that she had no part in the performance, but if she'd been in it Lisa would have b!tched her out for always needing to be front and center.

I was a bit disappointed with how Clay acted in this task, but I can understand at this point the stress and frustration everyone has. They're all so close to the end. They don't want someone else to ruin it for them. I can't use the same excuse for Lisa because she's had it out for Dayanna from day one.

Aubrey isn't as intelligent as she thinks, but she is very good at manipulating the situation. I almost want a Lisa vs. Aubrey finale to see it blow up, but I'd rather have Clay make it to the end.

• image mrse1107:

i was really frustrated about how CLEAR trump made it tonight that Dayana lasted as long as she did because of being his Miss Universe. I mean, we knew that, but, he basically laid that out on the table.

yeah, Lisa and Aubrey are really unprofessional, but Theresa is great as a housewife, not as a celeb apprentice.

clay v arsenio?

clay v lisa?

I was listening to Adam Carolla's podcast and he said in the very beginning he overheard Trump say to a producer that NBC did not want Dayana on the show but he fought for her.  Adam said to Penn that he knew then that Trump would keep her on the show for as long as he could to prove a point -- no matter how bad she did (not to mention Trump owns Ms. Universe pageant and she's Ms. Universe!

My guess is Clay in the final with either Aubrey or Arsenio. 

• I'm glad Dayana finally was fired. She is dense.

I also don't know why someone acting "professional" matters. This is a game show. It runs on drama and fighting. Lisa and Aubrey actually work really hard, take the tasks seriously and get the job done. They contribute ideas and seem to really want to win. Dayana said she wanted more "pink and yellow" in the song. WTF does that mean? I'm in the minority but Lisa and Aubrey don't bother me. Aubrey is totally playing a role. I don't really believe that she is that self-centered. 

• JulieFeJulieFe member

Ironically, Donald Trump may have done his brand (Miss Universe) more harm than good by keeping her as long as he did.  Had he fired her earlier, at least she'd have the task she won and a task in which she did nothing or at least was mediocre.  This last task made her look horribly stupid.

I know that I'm in the minority, but I like Lisa.  I can see Aubrey and Lisa/Clay or d Clay in the final.  Teresa's just filler and an easy cut at final 5 or after interviews.  I can't stand Aubrey, but her only roadblock is the interview.  I can't imagine John Rich liking her.

Arsenio won the task, but I feel he was weaker.  His leadership was not good.  His edit has gotten worse and doesn't suggest a victory.

Dayana showed a little bit of witchiness and cunning.  She was obviously saying snotty things (as only a pretty girl can) to Lisa to try to make her go off and look bad in front of Trump.  Her condescension made me sick.  When she mentioned Debbie Gibson, it was obviously a cut on Clay.  When she said about not losing, that was obviously a cut on Lisa.  How galling for Lisa to have a vapid beauty queen who hasn't done s__ except look pretty to question her career.

Romney-Portman 2012 ORGAN DONOR: DEAL WITH IT. :-) :-)