Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Once Upon a Time 4/29

Good call whoever said that August was Pinocchio and that his leg problems was because of it.  Hopefully it sticks and isn't some kind of crazy twist like last week :)

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Once Upon a Time 4/29

• What was last week's crazy twist? I think I missed that episode.
  • Ugh I'm such a baby....I bawled at this episode...especially when he went to his father at the end. 

Im sort of mad Emma's not believing....what else does she need to know/see!? 

• image tmm140:

Good call whoever said that August was Pinocchio and that his leg problems was because of it.  Hopefully it sticks and isn't some kind of crazy twist like last week :)

Me! :)

This episode made me cry when Geppetto put Pinocchio in the wardrobe. Probably because I have a son and I can't imagine sending him a strange land, but wow. Tugged at my heart strings.

CafeMom Tickers

the blog

Partner to J | 02.15.05 <3
    Mommy to C | 02.18.09 <3
  • That was a good episode,  and it hurt my heart when August was with his dad and the end but couldn't say anything. 

How stupid is prince charming to so trust Regina. Everyone knows she set up MM. Regina is his wife's friend and right after she's found Regina is trying to kiss him! What's wrong with him.  

• Maybe David's trying to get info on Regina to prove she set up MM.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • image cmh06:
    Maybe David's trying to get info on Regina to prove she set up MM.
    I like that theory, but I just think he's too dumb to realize it. I love August as Pinocchio. I teared up when Geppeto put him in the wardrobe.

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also agree..I was like sobbing at the end when August knew and his father didn't.  I was like please let him work for you or something and then he did and then I sobbed even harder.  I was also getting teary eyed when August walked into Mr. Gold's shop and there was his father.  It was like, just go hug him!

I am also like WTF Emma, this guy has a wooden leg, is saying he is Pincchio and telling you about the blanket he found you in, when you were found.  What more do you want?

While I am glad this has been one of the longer running series, I am super sad that this is ending in 2 weeks.  Has it been picked back up? 

• image cmh06:

There is supposed to be a twist (suprise) to explain why David is not acting like an ideal Prince Charming and to explain why his and MM memories dont come back when they kiss.

Im confused about the wardrobe.  They said that it could only fit 2 people, but the kids were both sent separate.

Mommy's little helper :) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image beewltched:

image cmh06:

There is supposed to be a twist (suprise) to explain why David is not acting like an ideal Prince Charming and to explain why his and MM memories dont come back when they kiss.

Im confused about the wardrobe.  They said that it could only fit 2 people, but the kids were both sent separate.

not fit, they said it only had enough magic to send 2 people, I guess they didn't have to go at the same time

as for PP who said Emma saw his wooden leg- unless I missed something she COULDN'T see that it was wooden- it looked normal to her when she saw it

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • image tmm140:

I also agree..I was like sobbing at the end when August knew and his father didn't.  I was like please let him work for you or something and then he did and then I sobbed even harder.  I was also getting teary eyed when August walked into Mr. Gold's shop and there was his father.  It was like, just go hug him!

I am also like WTF Emma, this guy has a wooden leg, is saying he is Pincchio and telling you about the blanket he found you in, when you were found.  What more do you want?

While I am glad this has been one of the longer running series, I am super sad that this is ending in 2 weeks.  Has it been picked back up? 

It is not ending in two weeks, there is one more new episode and it has been picked up for season 2

• Did anyone else notice how out of control/long Emma's hair was in last night's episode?  I can't find a screen shot but here's what it was like in earlier episodes:

Maybe they are setting up some sort of Rapunzel thing?

you
    I miss you lite-brite!
  • I'm not sure they can really make Emma turn out to be a character from stories....  she never had a life in that world beyond birth. Everyone else was already a developed character from a story BEFORE the curse occurred, and that's why they've been able to reveal who they were before.
  • image Mego04:
    image tmm140:

I also agree..I was like sobbing at the end when August knew and his father didn't.  I was like please let him work for you or something and then he did and then I sobbed even harder.  I was also getting teary eyed when August walked into Mr. Gold's shop and there was his father.  It was like, just go hug him!

It is not ending in two weeks, there is one more new episode and it has been picked up for season 2

I just meant the season, I wasn't aware of it being picked back up though, so that is good news :)

• image FeedTheCrocs:

Did anyone else notice how out of control/long Emma's hair was in last night's episode?  I can't find a screen shot but here's what it was like in earlier episodes:

Maybe they are setting up some sort of Rapunzel thing?

I agree that her hair has gotten too long.  I also think her eye makeup is too heavy.  It makes her look kind of harsh/older than she is.   

Anniversary
  • image KathyGee:
    I'm not sure they can really make Emma turn out to be a character from stories....  she never had a life in that world beyond birth. Everyone else was already a developed character from a story BEFORE the curse occurred, and that's why they've been able to reveal who they were before.
    Well, if you go by Tangled, you sort of could (kidnapped as a baby...taken to a new place/land).

Older, less cynical Tef
  • Did anyone notice that August said he was on the Island of Phuket ?  Isn't that where Jack from LOST took a sabbatical ?

My friend told that to me and I never noticed. 

• image bellebride116:

Ugh I'm such a baby....I bawled at this episode...especially when he went to his father at the end. 

Im sort of mad Emma's not believing....what else does she need to know/see!? 

I agree with this. I mean I get that it's hard to believe and all but at this point I feel like she should be more into it given all that has happened. Her disbelief is really starting to irritate me.

Also, I hope there is some explaination for why David aka/Prince Charming is such a jerk in Storybrook. I agree with the pp that said he seems too dumb to try and set up Regina or lead her on to get info on how she framed Mary Margaret.

I'm also hoping that we get some more info on where Mr. Gold's son is. I'm curious to see how that plays out.