Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Wife finale (spoilers)

not over yet but I am freaking out worried about Kalinda and man with creepy voice
Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d

Re: Good Wife finale (spoilers)

• image pugznploons:
    not over yet but I am freaking out worried about Kalinda and man with creepy voice

Right? and he called Alicia at home?!

What will the last fifteen minutes bring? 

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• sigh, cliffhanger of course

but honestly, Kalinda is uber badass, I feel confident she can take her "husband" on.   

Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • I was just telling a friend yesterday that everything on this show is making me nervous right now. I am nervous for Kalinda, I am nervous for Will, I am worried about the firm, and now I am worried for Alicia because of that phone call at home! And I find myself on Team Peter again! WTF?

I can't wait to see what happens next season. 

"No longer lend your strength to that which you wish to be free from." -Jewel

• image PhoenixRising11:

I was just telling a friend yesterday that everything on this show is making me nervous right now. I am nervous for Kalinda, I am nervous for Will, I am worried about the firm, and now I am worried for Alicia because of that phone call at home! And I find myself on Team Peter again! WTF?

I'm somehow on Team Peter again too! How did this happen?!  When Kalinda was loading the gun at the end, I was so nervous for her.  I wish the next season started next Sunday.

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image ThisModernLove:
    image PhoenixRising11:

I was just telling a friend yesterday that everything on this show is making me nervous right now. I am nervous for Kalinda, I am nervous for Will, I am worried about the firm, and now I am worried for Alicia because of that phone call at home! And I find myself on Team Peter again! WTF?

I'm somehow on Team Peter again too! How did this happen?!  When Kalinda was loading the gun at the end, I was so nervous for her.  I wish the next season started next Sunday.

For a moment, I thought she was going to shoot herself. I'm relieved that wasn't the direction they went, but now I have to wait for the next season.

Chris Noth is so good looking. I just love everypart he's in. His performance in the deposition reminded me of when he got the kids into that private school. DH and I both agreed we couldn't say no to him. He has such a commanding prescence. I wonder how the story line with his mom is going to play out. She was definitely having perception issues.

I LOVE this show. I love that there are so many strong female characters. I also like that they don't have it all together or have everything, but they're still pretty damn successful.

• I'm on Team Peter again too, strangely enough.  

I think Kalinda only stuck around because of Alicia and I think that was awesome.  She's finally laying down roots and instead of running from him again, she's going to take him on.  I can't wait until next season.  This season ended too soon. 

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/4/4hl5xb8gc.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • There were 22 episodes this season, but it doesn't feel like it.

I'm REALLY curious about Kalinda's husband.  Killing me! 

I'm trying to decide if the kid going around in the office was funny or annoying.  For what Patti's character is supposed to be about, it's hysterical.  But then I get caught up in the "reality" of a kid running around an office like that and I'm like "WHERE IS THE DAD/NANNY???". 

Let go, ECB, let go. 

I did like her and Louis together! 

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• image EastCoastBride:

There were 22 episodes this season, but it doesn't feel like it.

I'm REALLY curious about Kalinda's husband.  Killing me! 

I'm trying to decide if the kid going around in the office was funny or annoying.  For what Patti's character is supposed to be about, it's hysterical.  But then I get caught up in the "reality" of a kid running around an office like that and I'm like "WHERE IS THE DAD/NANNY???". 

Let go, ECB, let go. 

I did like her and Louis together! 

I think it was both. She was trying to be as annoying as possible to provide more of a distraction. The nanny was busy with the other kid.

• image Pumpkin30:

I think it was both. She was trying to be as annoying as possible to provide more of a distraction. The nanny was busy with the other kid.

I mean funny or annoying to ME.  :)   
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• image EastCoastBride:
    image Pumpkin30:

I mean funny or annoying to ME.  :)   

Haha, yeah it's annoying to me or would be IRL.