Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's crunch time. I need your help.

I am having Christmas with my brother and his family 12/04. That's only a week away and I have no idea what I am getting my brother. He is the man who has everything. It doesn't need to be expensive, as a matter of fact, $30 is my limit.

Also, for my SIL....we were shopping at Ross yesterday and she really liked this one purse. It was $40 and I said that I still needed to get her a present and she said no, that it was too much. But I am thinking of going back to get it. I don't know what else to get her. Is that taking the easy way out? If you got that gift what would you think?

Re: It's crunch time. I need your help.