Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Help the Tulsa Food Bank...

Tulsa area ladies, you may have seen this on the news over the last couple of days.

Anyway, here's the scoop!  Our local food bank, here in Tulsa, will win a truckload of products if entrant number 29 wins the contest. Help us win by voting today!

http://www.mermaidjinglejam.com/
votedetail.aspx?entrantid=29

Entrant Name: Rachael C
Title: Chicken of the Sea Jingle
Entrant ID#: 29
Food Bank: Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma
City: Tulsa State: OK
Current Score: 31187

We're doing a food drive at our office her in South Tulsa, which is how I heard about this contest and this entrant. I don't know her personally, but know that our community will benefit if she wins. Plus, her son is so darn cute!

I love random acts of kindness!  Be a blessing in someone's life today...

Re: Help the Tulsa Food Bank...

• Voted.  That kid is soooo precious.  All my co-workers in unison were going awwww....

Fabulous and Funky - A Blog by Me

Momma to two angel babies,
    Squishy BFP 06/15/2010, EDD 02/21/2011, M/C approx. 07/15/2010
    Jellybean BFP 01/29/2011, EDD 10/07/2011, M/C 03/23/2011.

Grow Baby Beet!! BFP 11/21/2011, EDD 07/28/2011.
    Keeping fingers crossed that third times the charm.
  • That kid is freaking adorable!! I voted!!
    The length of a minute depends on which side of the bathroom door you are standing on! Photobucket
    What do you mean that's the wrong side? Tastes great to me!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers