Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pretty Little Liars - Jan. 30 *spoilers*

this wasn't one of my favorites (i feel like i've said this before...i guess i'm not loving this season so far :( )

surprise, surprise, hanna found out her friends and caleb were sneaking behind her back.  i'm glad this didn't drag into another episode b/c it was really silly.

wonder what ezra's going to do about the assistant dean opportunity (or is it just a possibility?).

this holden dude is kinda keeping me interested.  he better be hiding something good!

so much for spencer's blackmail on kate.  hanna's screwed!

Re: Pretty Little Liars - Jan. 30 *spoilers*

• Yeah...it was eh. I'm really over the whole A thing. It's been going on for far too long.

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*
    Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
  • image AKuzReve:

Yeah...it was eh. I'm really over the whole A thing. It's been going on for far too long.

I'm starting to feel like this too. I think I keep watching because it's a "pretty" show. 

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/x1lefq.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/4vi7aw.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.lovekblog.com/
  • If they find "A" then what? Does the show end? I am getting annoyed as well.....
  • image fl4lovers:
    If they find "A" then what? Does the show end? I am getting annoyed as well.....

The previews talking about the big A reveal has been saying it will change everything so I do not think it is going to end, but I do see the show only lasting another season.

• Supposedly, A is found before the end of this season.  I dont know if the girls find her or if she/he is just revealed to us

If it is like the book, A can be revealed and the show can continue.  

• Ditto about Holden, he's the only thing that is keeping me interested lately. I wasn't really feeling the random "Ali wears a black wig because she's bored and pretending to be someone else" thing. I feel like we're just slipping away from any sort of "reality" (even though this is a TV show, of course).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image sammichele:
     I wasn't really feeling the random "Ali wears a black wig because she's bored and pretending to be someone else" thing.

OMG, yes!  the ali/black wig thing was super lame!

• image boofly1224:

I'm starting to feel like this too. I think I keep watching because it's a "pretty" show. 

call me superficial, but i feel the same way :)

• I think Alison was wearing the black wig (cheesy as it was) beacuse she wanted to be Jenna. Jenna was getting popular and Alison couldn't handle it.

• image Moxie27:
    image boofly1224:

call me superficial, but i feel the same way :)

Yes 

• I think Ezra's job offer was a good dig from whatsherface's father

Hanna telling Caleb was surprising to me. The cop (can't recall his name) threatening Caleb was dumb. He's such an annoying character!

The photo of Kate is awful! I wonder how she'll retaliate against Hanna.

The relationship between the two girls is getting overplayed, IMO. And, the one who had a relationship with the stalker guy, I wonder I'd anything will come of that. It has been mentioned in 2 episodes now.

Do we assume that Holden's parents are beating him?  
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/rka6nk.jpg[/IMG]
    6/50
  • I never thought about abuse from Holden's parents! Wow. I think he and Aria get close this season, now that Ezra is talking to her again, she will lose interest.