Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Netflix Instant suggestions?

I have a free month trial, and I have run out of things to watch already.  Is it just me or does netflix not have a lot available?

I like comedies and romance.  Suggestions are very much appreciated :)

Re: Netflix Instant suggestions?

• Well, I'm not sure if you're into this kinda thing or not, but I highly recommend Sister Wives seasons 1 and 2.

If you're looking for something that's a comedy/chick-flic, I really liked Revenge of the Bridesmaids (it stars Joanna Garcia and Raven Symone).

I'm personally not a big fan anymore, but I used to like Bridezillas.  That's available.

That's all I've got at the moment.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It also has older seasons of Teen Mom and Sixteen and Pregnant, if you're into that kinda thing.
  • Oooh! And it has older seasons of the Office (both US and British version).
  • i watched "the other woman" with natalie portman and it was really good.

i don't know if that's the title...

or friends with money is a good one 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just watched Winter's Bone (not a comedy or chick flick) and loved it.  It's one to give a try.
    [IMG]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/agoodse/peppermin2.jpg[/IMG]

Pepper, the not so wonder pup
  • We watched Better Off Ted and The IT Crowd.  I thought both were hilarious.
    [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/1zo7nv4.jpg[/IMG]

Cut Twice, Measure Again
  • image luvdelilah:
    We watched Better Off Ted and The IT Crowd.  I thought both were hilarious.

I second The IT Crowd.  It's hilarious, and hubby and I have watched all of the episodes on Netflix. 

• Lost in Austen is cute and romantic. 

There's a ton of t.v. series on there -- Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, etc.  I second Better Off Ted, I miss that show.    

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/15dt561.jpg[/IMG]
  • No Strings Attached, Morning Glory, TiMER, [email protected], An Affair to Remember, Parenthood, Felicity, Gossip Girl, You Again, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Dirt Dancing, Take Me Home Tonight, A Knight's Tale, What Dreams May Come, Pajama Game, How I Met Your Mother, Greek, Raising Hope, 
  • Burn Notice!

I just started it and I love it. Exciting, romantic, funny, and much more. I highly recommend. 

• Ugly Betty is on there! I love that show.

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image dr.girlfriend:

Lost in Austen is cute and romantic. 

There's a ton of t.v. series on there -- Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, etc.  I second Better Off Ted, I miss that show.    

My free one month trial is almost over but I will continue the membership solely based on Arrested Developement!  I can't believe I missed this show when it was on regular tv.  I am finishing up Season 2 now and I cannot get enough of it!

I have also watched a few great documentaries: The September Issue and Forks over Knives were both really good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We watched all seasons of Friday Night Lights and loved it. Such a good show.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We love watching TV series, more so than movies.

That said, we liked: Mistresses (BBC show, so good), Damages, Dollhouse, Psych, Arrested Development, I like most ABC Family shows (greek, make it or break it), Veronica Mars (one of my favorite shows ever), Mad Men, Portlandia, Sports NIght.  The list goes on and on...

• The whole series of Rescue me is on, we are just finishing it up.  we both LOVE it!
  • I just watched Elizabeth again last weekend.  Then Netflix recommended Vanity Fair, which I had never seen and enjoyed. 
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12