Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bachelor Spoilers Please- Reality Steve

I'm pretty sure I read in another post who Reality Steve said Ben picks, but I am finding it increasingly hard to believe.  I refuse to go to his site.  When I went to the site last year, my computer got a virus.  Can anyone tell me if he is still sticking to his original prediction? 

Re: Bachelor Spoilers Please- Reality Steve

• As of last week when I read it, yea, he still chose the uber biiatch.  LIKE THAT WILL LAST!  Why do we continue to watch this show when every relationship fails?!  AH! 
    "I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind..."
    imageimageimage
    Recent Races:
    Chicago Half Marathon 9/11/11: 1:58:11 (PR)
    Race for the Cure 10k, Chicago 9/24/11: 51:52 (PR)
    ING New York City Marathon 11/6/11: 4:13:16 (PR)
  • I CRINGE everytime I double check Reality Steve.  It just goes to show you that Ben is an super tool.  I can't get past her teeth.  Is it just me??
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i read the spoilers right after the season premiere. reading that he picks her made me not want to watch. i hope he's wrong, but it's not worth wasting my time watching the show in the chance he does pick her. (lol, like it wouldn't be a waste of time otherwise!) 
  • Yeah, he hasn't changed his spoiler on who the final girl is.

There's no way they'll last.  She just wants the exposure (no pun intended) that the show will give her.   I bet she's trying to get into acting or something.   Maybe a commercial with a speaking line next time!

• To me Ben seems like exactly the kind of guy who would pick exactly that kind of girl. So I completely trust RS on this one. And yeah, that relationship will definitely not last.
  • I dislike Ben so I think they are a good match.  And really could he pick someone else after the whole skinny dipping thing?
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/24dlfyh.jpg[/IMG] TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 36, DH: 37...unexplained RPL BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15 BFP#4 8.10.12, EDD 4.23.12
  • she is SO insecure! she has the confidence to not give a crap what other girls think of her however!!....i hate her mouth. 

there is no way they will make it but who cares anyway - he's a dork.

we do love the show though.......

we thought we liked kacie B but i don't really...i like Linzi which apparently is the runner up 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image nugget0411:

she is SO insecure! she has the confidence to not give a crap what other girls think of her however!!....i hate her mouth. 

there is no way they will make it but who cares anyway - he's a dork.

we do love the show though.......

we thought we liked kacie B but i don't really...i like Linzi which apparently is the runner up 

This times 100. At least the last episode she didn't bite her lips that much or suck them in or whatever she does. 

• This may explain why my mom said he didn't sound too positive on a recent talk show recently when asked if he found his soulmate or what have you... He may have learned the truth about her quickly if he did indeed pick her. 
  • She seriously drives me nuts.  The editing is insane, she takes over half the show.  They are setting us up to hate her on purpose.  And there is no way in hell they last in the long run.  After The Final Rose ought to be plenty interesting.

Of the predicted final 4, the only one I like is Nikki.  Linzi drives me NUTS and she went way overboard with the mystic tanning and facial bronzer and she is always hiding behind her bangs.  Kacie B is way too young.  And Kourtney is the typical "i'm a model" but in reality, sweetheart, you ain't that cute!

I wonder what happens next week to Casey S.?  Someone must die or something :(

"I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind..."
    imageimageimage
    Recent Races:
    Chicago Half Marathon 9/11/11: 1:58:11 (PR)
    Race for the Cure 10k, Chicago 9/24/11: 51:52 (PR)
    ING New York City Marathon 11/6/11: 4:13:16 (PR)
  • image ChiTownBelle:

She seriously drives me nuts.  The editing is insane, she takes over half the show.  They are setting us up to hate her on purpose.  And there is no way in hell they last in the long run.  After The Final Rose ought to be plenty interesting.

Of the predicted final 4, the only one I like is Nikki.  Linzi drives me NUTS and she went way overboard with the mystic tanning and facial bronzer and she is always hiding behind her bangs.  Kacie B is way too young.  And Kourtney is the typical "i'm a model" but in reality, sweetheart, you ain't that cute!

I wonder what happens next week to Casey S.?  Someone must die or something :(

Do you mind me spoiling this??  SPOILER BELOW:

Apparently, it's nothing as dramatic as they make it.   According to RS, she has a boyfriend back home and is outed.   So she voluntarily leaves, but has to come clean to Ben first that she is not really single.     Which kind of makes sense, because she doesn't really seem to have any chemistry with him or even any interest in him. 

I like Kacie B.    She's not that young (24).   That's actually a good age to start dating someone and then maybe get married at 26 or 27.   I think she's really cute and sweet.

I like Lindzi enough as a person, but the fact that she points her head down while she talks drives me nuts.    Sit up straight!    Otherwise, I think she's really cute and sweet.

I don't really like Nikki.   I just think that coming on the Bachelor within a year of your divorce is really lame.   Maybe if you rushed into marriage (which obviously ended badly), perhaps you shouldn't rush to be in another serious relationship which theoretically will end in another engagement.