Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Downton Abbey season 2 episode 5 spoilers

Lady Violet on the phone!  " Is this an instrument of communication or torture? " 

Daisy and Williams wedding was so sad and sweet. Poor Daisy, I can see how she felt bad for not feeling the same love for William as he did for her. She was in a difficult situation poor thing.

I like seeing O'brien not so evil but I still don't trust her.  

Re: Downton Abbey season 2 episode 5 spoilers

• Even though Daisy shouldn't have been pushed into the relationship with William, I was really worried she wasn't going to marry him and break his heart.  What an awfully sad wedding!

I can't believe Matthew is paralyzed.  I am hoping that he will make a miraculous recovery. 

Anyone have any ideas what Mrs. Bates is going to do next?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I agree about pushing Daisy into a relationship with William. I don't like how      Mrs. Patmore treats Daisy. When Mrs. Patmore was having problems with her eyes she blamed Daisy for her own mistakes. 

Mrs. Bates rivals O'brien and Thomas when it comes to being evil. I read some spoilers on what Mrs. Bates does next.  

• Are some markets ahead of other pbs stations? I don't think we've had episode 5 air yet? 
  • image SparrowSong:
    Are some markets ahead of other pbs stations? I don't think we've had episode 5 air yet? 

I was confused about that at first too, but the premiere was two one-hour episodes back-to-back, so those were 1 and 2, and the next week was 3, etc.   

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/15dt561.jpg[/IMG]
  • I can't believe it took me so long to start watching this show but I'm so glad I spent a weekend catching up with the entire thing... I love it! Though I spent a lot of last night's episode crying my eyes out...

My cable guide shows that last night's episode was episode #4, I think they consider the first episode that was 2 hours as still one episode. Don't know if that is how the actual show counts it though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I read all of the season 2 on IMDB.  I know, it's cheating, but I couldn't wait.  The good news is there will be a season 3 - Shirley Mclain (sp?) will play Elizabeth McGovern's American mother.  They feel she is a good match for Violet.

I am angry at how Daisy kept getting pushed further and further into the ruse with William.  At least she didn't break his heart with honesty!  I was afraid he would have a mircaculous recovery and then Daisy would be stuck with him forever! 

• I cried real tears at the wedding.

And Carson is my favorite character. 

my read shelf:

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzfe_PZXw3dNBEZgrOBLkBNyKLT-Ya5DJrE21J0X1TnuGMWY73bg[/IMG]
  • image SueBear:

I read all of the season 2 on IMDB.  I know, it's cheating, but I couldn't wait.  The good news is there will be a season 3 - Shirley Mclain (sp?) will play Elizabeth McGovern's American mother.  They feel she is a good match for Violet.

I am angry at how Daisy kept getting pushed further and further into the ruse with William.  At least she didn't break his heart with honesty!  I was afraid he would have a mircaculous recovery and then Daisy would be stuck with him forever! 

I was hoping that William would recover and maybe Daisy would fall in love with him. The wedding was so sad.

I went and read the spoilers for season 2 on a different site. I could help myself. Crazy stuff coming up. I only read up to the Christmas special episode. Are there more than that? 

• image SparrowSong:
    Are some markets ahead of other pbs stations? I don't think we've had episode 5 air yet? 

Yes, some markets are behind.  My DVR is set up to record whenever a "new" episode airs, and the newest one was the one where Matthew and William are MIA.  The PBS website is on schedule though if you want to stream.

Ah well.  At least I know not to open spoiler posts anymore, LOL.

This is my siggy.