Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RHOBH Reunion Tonight

The reunion of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is tonight at 9.  You in?
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: RHOBH Reunion Tonight

• Ahh!!!  I'm watching it now, and it's so sad that I'm this pumped up over a reality TV show!
  • I'm in! And dvr'ing so I can fast forward thru commercials!!
  • I'm surprised at how much they're talking about Russell's death and abuse towards Taylor.  She seems to be holding up VERY well considering the situation.  I feel so bad for her, and I wish her family the very best.
  • Lisa's jewelry is hideous.

I think Taylor did a very good job at articulating the thought process of being involved in domestic abuse. 

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]
  • image MrsD2006:
    I'm in! And dvr'ing so I can fast forward thru commercials!!

Me too!!!

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2ch1g6p.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Cuardraro:

Lisa's jewelry is hideous.

I think Taylor did a very good job at articulating the thought process of being involved in domestic abuse. 

I agree with all of this.  Wasn't a fan of the jewelry, and Taylor really impressed me tonight.  She's definitely come a LONG way over this past half year.  Sounds like she has a great therapist who really cares about her.

Also, I couldn't believe how much they talked about the abuse and his death.  I wouldn't have blamed her for requesting that they not talk about any of it, but the fact that she allowed everyone to discuss it shows her strength.

I also think Taylor and Adrienne kinda ganged up on Lisa a little too much.  I agreed with some of their criticism of her, but they took it a little too far IMO.

• I hate that they split the reunion show into two different weeks.  Sad  I want to watch it all tonight!!!
  • Watching now-Did Kisa buy her jewelery at Claire's? In 1990?
  • That would be Lisa.....I'm kinda drunk.
  • I thought I heard the reunion was 3 parts over three weeks, but I'm not sure if that includes the sit down with Kim, if that's separate.

Looks like Brandi is going to stir it up when she comes on. I hope they bring in the husbands for a chat.

And what the holy hell was Adrienne wearing? That dress was fug.

• Lisa had daggers for eyes, but I would to if I were called out like that.  But she needed to be called out for some of her haughty comments this season.

I thought Adrienne was out of character when she was speaking to Lisa.  And her dress was hideous.

Camille was my favorite during the reunion. She said things that the viewers would say, especially to Taylor.  Taylor handled herself well given the tragic circumstances.

Brandi totally goes there, she kills me. 

• I thought it was ridiculous how worked up Adrienne was over the "Molouf-hoof" comment. I didn't think anything of it when Lisa said it, it was just a silly play on words. And if we're being honest, the bottom of Adrienne's shoe was kind of hoof-like.

I also thought it was really strange that Adrienne would believe some random gossip rag reporter over her own friend. I don't know why she wouldn't think the same thing that Camille did - that the reporter was saying that to try to get the other housewives to talk. And really, Lisa is not exactly hurting for money where she would need to go sell stories.

It's amazing how different Camille is this season - I've loved her all season, and thought she was fantastic last night.

I also agree that Taylor did a great job of explaining the cycle of abuse and the mindset an abused woman can get into.

• image MrsD2006:

I thought I heard the reunion was 3 parts over three weeks, but I'm not sure if that includes the sit down with Kim, if that's separate.

Looks like Brandi is going to stir it up when she comes on. I hope they bring in the husbands for a chat.

And what the holy hell was Adrienne wearing? That dress was fug.

Your right.  I caught onto this at the end of the reunion: 3 parts over 3 weeks.

• image casmgn:

I thought it was ridiculous how worked up Adrienne was over the "Molouf-hoof" comment. I didn't think anything of it when Lisa said it, it was just a silly play on words. And if we're being honest, the bottom of Adrienne's shoe was kind of hoof-like.

I also thought it was really strange that Adrienne would believe some random gossip rag reporter over her own friend. I don't know why she wouldn't think the same thing that Camille did - that the reporter was saying that to try to get the other housewives to talk. And really, Lisa is not exactly hurting for money where she would need to go sell stories.

It's amazing how different Camille is this season - I've loved her all season, and thought she was fantastic last night.

I also agree that Taylor did a great job of explaining the cycle of abuse and the mindset an abused woman can get into.

Ditto!!! I don't understand why Adrienne was so upset about that OR the Las Vegas thing. When it comes down to it, I'm sure Adrienne just wanted the b-party at the Palms so it could've been featured on the show for publicity. Also, A's face is looking rough these days---too much work has been done on it and too much spray tan & makeup!

• It was very eye opening to hear Taylor talk about the abuse. She said something about when her and Russell were fighting, she would just ask to be hit because she knew the fight would be over then. My mouth hit the floor and I started to misty eyed. I can't imagine being in that type of relationship.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image lmb5109:
    It was very eye opening to hear Taylor talk about the abuse. She said something about when her and Russell were fighting, she would just ask to be hit because she knew the fight would be over then. My mouth hit the floor and I started to misty eyed. I can't imagine being in that type of relationship.

Hearing her say that was so heartbreaking. 

• image lmb5109:
    It was very eye opening to hear Taylor talk about the abuse. She said something about when her and Russell were fighting, she would just ask to be hit because she knew the fight would be over then. My mouth hit the floor and I started to misty eyed. I can't imagine being in that type of relationship.

That was the part that absolutely broke my heart, too. I commend her for speaking so honestly and candidly about her story, and I think Andy did a great job with the questions.

Re: Lisa v. Adrienne and the Las Vegas issue, I read somewhere (it may have been here, actually) that the two had a pact to help promote each other's business ventures, which is why Adrienne was so pissed. Even if that's true, Pandora herself has come out and said that Lisa had nothing to do with the planning of the bachelorette party.

Adrienne needs to get over that, the Malouf-Hoof, and the Crackpot comment. Either Kyle's right and there's more than meets the eye or Adrienne has a stick up her butt that needs to be removed ASAP.

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]