Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

If you've seen Drop Dead Diva & Legally Blonde

(Spoilers - season 1)

So in Season 1 of Drop Dead Diva there is the episode where Jane defends a model who is accused of murdering her husband (supposedly with a kayak paddle).

It totally reminded me of Legally Blonde, where Reese Witherspoon defends a model.  It is the same exact scenario where the women lawyers know fashion so well, they know their client is not lying, not even their boss believes them, and they are able to solve the case because of their intense fashion knowledge.

Anyone else notice that?  I noticed it right away and I haven't seen Legally Blonde in like 10 years :)

Re: If you've seen Drop Dead Diva & Legally Blonde