Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans?

Has this week been slow for anyone else?

Most likely it's because I'm the only one working and DH/DD are home this week.

What are your weekend plans? 

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Today: DH is working on the house and waiting for the guys to come install our new water treatment system, I'm taking Gracie to the park and then going to afternoon tea with my Mom and then I have horses

Tomorrow: Working at the house all day and probably getting carryout and watching a movie. I'm sure we'll pass out long before midnight...

Sunday: Working on the house

Monday: Working on the house

Tuesday: Back to work Crying

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Drinks 

• Today: Working until 2ish, then I'm heading home to pick up the family and then we are heading to my aunt's house for a few minutes.

Tonight: Dinner in Annapolis w/Friends. 

Saturday: We don't really have any plans for NYE, we may grab some food from Wegmans or do Fondue w/A at home. 

Sunday: Heading to IL's for the game/dinner.

Monday: Clean and hang out w/A all day. Maybe we will do something special with her. Not sure yet. 

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We don't really have anything special planned.

I need to de-Christmas, clean, do laundry, and go to the grocery store. We're on our own for NYE and will just stay home with a seafood dinner, movies, and games. 

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12<p>
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • No big plans for us, either. 

We're going to see Sherlock Holmes in the movie theatre tomorrow, then out to dinner, then back home to share a couple bottles of wine and watch movies together. Might watch football on Sunday, then I have monday off, but my husband doesn't.
  • No plans for the weekend.  I have had a nasty stomach virus this week so I just want to recover and get ready for next week.
    My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • Tonight: we are finally going to watch Hangover 2 on demand after DD goes to bed, and we're getting something yummy for dinner, I just don't know what yet. Possibly something from Wegmans. 

Saturday-Sunday: heading to my parents house in Hagerstown to see my sister and her family, who did not come up for Xmas this year from NC. We will all probably be in bed by 10pm on NYE and I'm ok with that.

Monday: DH is actually off work with me, so hopefully a trip to Ikea and I'm also having lunch with a friend.

And I consider all next week to be my extended weekend because I took the week off for a staycation yay!! Plans are TBD but it will involve lots of sitting around in my PJs I hope :) 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We've got nothing major going on and I love it!  Today we had a playdate, and Sunday I'm having some friends over for game night, and that's it!
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d