Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I shop online too much

I had four boxes at my door yesterday when I got home.  I have no idea how many more to expect this week.  I lost track of what I bought.  Sadly most things are not even holiday gifts.

Re: I shop online too much

• I did most of my shopping for Christmas over the past week and have had a package delivered every day. It's so exciting!

I've read some stories on the TRU site that they have been shipping some things that aren't boxed and covered up and kids are seeing their toys. That is terrible! Luckily our TRU order was in a big box.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I came home yesterday and the boxes were stacked halfway up my front door.  I should have taken a picture, it looked like Santa had already been there.  And I still haven't gotten my 2 BIG orders from TRU and Kohls, so I'm expecting another episode before the end of the week. 

I've heard those stories about TRU too and I'm really hoping DD's Barbie Dreamhouse is covered...if she sees it I will be heartbroken!

• my parents had ordered kira the dream dazzlers salon and it came in a big box.

i got a sephora order as well as a soap.com order yesterday.  i am amazed at the speed of shipping.  i ordered soap.com at 1pm on monday.

• Yea I expect our things to start coming in today.... I can't wait!  
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image lenebene:
    Yea I expect our things to start coming in today.... I can't wait!  

I had 3 boxes on Monday and two yesterday. I'm not sure if there are any coming today, I have to stalk my tracking emails. I know at least one box is coming tomorrow though too. I love this time of year!!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I ordered a TV on Monday. .. and I need to order some little things too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • apparently my husband shops online too, he had a box waiting for him yesterday.
  • image firedancer1028:

I've heard those stories about TRU too and I'm really hoping DD's Barbie Dreamhouse is covered...if she sees it I will be heartbroken!

I hope it's covered too!

We got home last night and the easel I ordered for Ava (from TRU) was on the porch in its original box so you could tell what it was. Luckily I spotted it first and had DS take it inside before she saw it. It really mad me mad.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nothing like coming home to fun packages. :)
    My sweet boy
    imageimage