Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone else at work today?

Took me 15 minutes to get into today. That has to be a new record for driving down 95 on a Friday. I'm a little jealous of both DH and DD who were still sleeping when I left.

I'm hoping to make my Christmas shopping list today. Hopefully I'll get to the stores either this weekend or do my shopping on Monday. 

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone else at work today?

• You know I am!  I've already started the online shopping!  LOFT has 40% your entire order, Eddie Bauer has 30% online, 40%in store ( I love that they have tall sizes for DH), and I need to check my email to see what other deals I can take advantage of!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Me!  I was away all last week for a conference, so I felt the need to come in and get caught up on stuff.

I'm hoping I can check out any online deals while I'm here to make the most of my day.  :-)

• I have already picked up three gifts from etsy. That place is going to be death of my CC. LOL!
    image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Not physically - but an email came in from a UK client who clearly didn't get the import of Black Friday insisting that we turn a document today based on yet another fabricated emergency.  So here I sit in my parents' house on a conference call.

At least I already pulled off our big purchase of the weekend - a huge azz TV for Maddox's play room.  Bring on the movie play dates!!!

lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d