Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Mrs. Solano**

I am so glad to see you posting again!  ; )  How is AR?  Do you get back to Tulsa much!  Hope you are doing well!!!

Re: **Mrs. Solano**

• PS!  Your house is adorable!  You have great taste.  I especially love the shabby chic room!
  • Hi Katie!! So good to talk to you! Arkansas is well...Arkansas. lol I love our area, it's so pretty but so boring. DH loves his job and is advancing quickly so it looks like we'll be here for a while! Luckily we're only a few hours from Tulsa so we visit quite often. How are things with you?
  • I am glad you are enjoying it!  Things here are fine.  I am doing a little small marketing/graphic business on the side from my "real" job in marketing.  I have not got my website up yet but I have a blog:  www.tulsadetails.blogspot.com

We are still in the house by you guys.  We have been thinking about moving but want to stay in midtown and I am being super picky, so who knows, we will probably be here forever! 

I have a new nephew, so that is exciting!  No baby fever here though.  Andrea, the co-coordinator for your wedding, just had a baby girl.  She named her Addison.  Super cute!  Are you on my space?  If so, add me to your friends.  My page is www.myspace.com/tomkatseg

I am glad you guys are doing well! I need to keep in better touch!

• I just added you on myspace & bookmarked your blog- I'm a blog addict. :) Congrats on the nephew! And how awesome for Andrea, I love the name she chose. No baby fever here either...someday! Have you coordinated any other weddings? You were my best "purchase" of the whole wedding!!