Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Rec: Jamaican Restaurant

I had lunch today at a Jamaican restaurant in Colton....The food was so yummy & the price wasn't bad.

It's fairly new. Nice, clean place & the staff was really friendly - the cook even came out to say Hi!

If you are craving for some Jerk chicken or even beef patties, check this place out:

Island Breeze Jamaican Cuisine

1063 S. Mt Vernon Ave. Colton

The place is almost a hole in wall.... If you are not looking for it, you'll miss it.

I'll def. be going back... and bringing DH since he likes jerk chicken.Smile

Re: Rec: Jamaican Restaurant

• hey! thanks for the rec! My DH LOVES Jamaican food! We are having "caribbean jerk" chicken tonight for dinner.

we will have to check this out!

• Thanks for the rec!  I've been craving those patties!

• ^ I think they have chicken patties as well.  I bought 4 beef patties to take home with me today - - I've already eaten one!  They're $2 each & are pretty good sized.

Yeay! I'm so glad I'm not the only one on here that likes Jamaican food!