Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RHoBH 10/31 (spoilers)

A+++ party except for the freaky mermaid. Some of those other dancers (not the belly dancers) were nasty. And what about the woman calling her husband Daddy?? Eww. Interesting that they talked about Russell like that. Mohamed's girlfriend- I didn't think her face was that pretty, but she has a banging bod. 

Kim- her boyfriend kind of looks like a troll, bless his heart. But I'm sure he's a nice guy, and smart, funny, kind, generous blah blah whatever else she said. How do you not tell your sisters you are dating someone for a YEAR?!?

Kyle- her dancing was awful. And really, who does a split like that on a table? Another ewww. Total AW. Her daughter is super cute though.

Lisa- is her son Max adopted? Not sure why I think that. Poor kid, he doesn't seem to fit in well. And how tacky was it to give the future SIL a watch that Lisa gave Ken as a present? It obviously didn't mean that much to him. Looked brand new. I guess even rich people re-gift. 

Camille- kind of miss her. Didn't see much of her in this episode.

Taylor- most awkward dinner party ever. Russell is seriously creepy. And seriously, another birthday party that's over the top? Maybe not as much as last year, but still. 200 people for a 5 year old is a bit much.

Adrienne- still love her and Paul. Do surgeons really make phone calls like that during surgery? Seriously. Can't wait to see her MIL. I thought she looked nice before the surgery. Interesting reaction Kyle had.  I wish Dr. Marky Mark would have taken his mask all the way off so we could get a good look Stick out tongue

I wonder where Brandi was this episode. 

Re: RHoBH 10/31 (spoilers)

• Max isn't Lisa & Ken's biological son. I forget the story, but she did touch on it at some point previously. Maybe someone else will remember more detail?

I thought it looked like the girls had fun dancing/doing acrobatics at the party, and didn't mind Kyle doing a split. I don't think she has a huge AW streak (aside from, y'know, signing up for a TV show), so I don't mind that she wanted to show off a bit.

That party was crazy and over the top, but it looked like a blast. I liked Kyle's interview when she said that she wanted to call Mohammed when her daughter Farrah gets engaged.

The preview of Kim telling Kyle about her boyfriend made me sad - it looks like Kyle is upset that Kim kept it from her for a year. I get that they had some strife, but that's a long time to not tell your sister something so very important. I can understand not telling them immediately, but a year is a long damn time. My sisters would be crushed if I had something so major going on in my life and they weren't aware of it, and vice versa.

I can't wait to see Kennedy's birthday party. For 200 people. For a 5 year old. INSANE.

It's odd to see Russell on the show. In my head he's gone and out of their lives, so seeing him there is a little jarring. And how awkward must that dinner party have been? 

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12<p>
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • Yes doctors make calls like that.  I was in and out of it with an appendectomy.  The docs were talking about how hard my appendix was to get out, the Reds game that was going into the 13th inning.  The surgeon called his son.  The anesthetist was talking to me about his neighbor being my boss and my neighbor being his colleague.

(I was pregnant and the ob didn't want me completely under)

• image LoveLossHopeRepeat:

Max isn't Lisa & Ken's biological son. I forget the story, but she did touch on it at some point previously. Maybe someone else will remember more detail?

I remember this story from last season - they adopted Max, and he has some sort of learning disability and he goes to a special school somewhere, where he is doing much better.  He was actually featured in a 1st season episode where he came back to BH from school for a short visit I think for Lisa's birthday, and she was very surprised and touched.

•  

I think Kim is hiding her bf bc he is married. Did anyone else see the wedding ring? I dunno, maybe he wears a ring that looks liek a wedding ring on his left ring finger. Who knows. Maybe she hides him bc they both do drugs together-I do not tnhink Brandi saying Kim does meth was the right thing to say, but Kim is on something.

I think Camille was sooooo phoney this episode. Just the way she carried herself. Ugh. When Kyle was dancing, she totally tried to cut into the camera view.

What was with that UGLY ARSE tattoo Adrienne got? GROSS! Paul looked disgusted! LOL

Mohamad (sp) girlfriend isn't allowed to talk. I think they probably have a very weird/freaky relationship.

• Oh, and don't even get my going on that mermaid!!!! GROSS! Did you see her sliding downt the stairs? OMG
  • Kyle is so judgey of everything Kim does.  So maybe Kim was hiding the bf so she could get to know him for herself, without hearing the snotty or critical comments from her sister.  I like Kyle, and I'm certainly not defending Kim because she's definitely cooky, but I could see how frustrating it might be to always have Kyle's opinion being shoved in your face.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Don't call me prego caffeine-thursday your BFF google having a baby
  • image fl4lovers:

I think Kim is hiding her bf bc he is married. Did anyone else see the wedding ring? I dunno, maybe he wears a ring that looks liek a wedding ring on his left ring finger. Who knows. Maybe she hides him bc they both do drugs together-I do not tnhink Brandi saying Kim does meth was the right thing to say, but Kim is on something.

I think Camille was sooooo phoney this episode. Just the way she carried herself. Ugh. When Kyle was dancing, she totally tried to cut into the camera view.

What was with that UGLY ARSE tattoo Adrienne got? GROSS! Paul looked disgusted! LOL

Mohamad (sp) girlfriend isn't allowed to talk. I think they probably have a very weird/freaky relationship.

Apparently Kim was wearing a wedding band as well.

• In some regards, I totally understand Kim hiding her relationship (though hopefully they/he is not married), as Kyle is so incredibly judgmental of Kim and she probably doesn't want to hear it.  She could be very happy and doesn't want the interloping ways of her sister to come in between what could be a happy relationship. 

Is anyone else fed up with Lisa? She comes across as so condescending, "better than thou" and almost impervious to fault. I am tired of her "I am not your friend" but, I will pretend to care and be nice facade, so I can gain information...she just seems like an incredibly shallow, b**ch.  

• I read a recap of the show on another site and the writer called Kyle a Queen Bee - she's perfectly OK taking the spotlight for herself, but if someone else tries to do it, she'll cut that biitch down.  It's so true.  You know that if anybody else had climbed up on that table, Kyle would have looked down her nose and deemed it inappropriate.

Kim's boyfriend...yikes.  If there's a dude hanging out by your mailbox, you call the cops, not make him your boyfriend.  I think he's an ex-con who's on the make.  He's taking advantage of Kim's, uh, condition. 

I know Lisa is getting the "biitch edit" this season, but I just can't dislike her.  I came close when she called Taylor to extend a non-invitation to Pandora's engagement party, but apparently what Lisa said was accurate.  Russell and Taylor apparently had some very shady business dealings and conned Muhammed out of a lot of money.  Lisa has Taylor all figured out and you can tell it kills her that she has to include her in things because of the show.  I'm sympathetic to Taylor for everything she's gone through, but if it's true that she's a grifter, then I'm going to side with Lisa on freezing her out. 

And OMG, the mermaid.  It was at once the best and worst thing about the episode.

This is my siggy.
  • I was only paying attention intermittently during this episode, so I missed a few things, but here are the thoughts I had:

1) That mermaid was freaky-deaky.  I LOL'd at Camille, "She's really flapping around!"

2) Mohammed's girlfriend is a robot, right?

3) Kennedy looks so much like Russel.  Poor kid.

4) Paul calling Mark Wahlberg during surgery was awesome. 

• image BowiesInSpace:

I read a recap of the show on another site and the writer called Kyle a Queen Bee - she's perfectly OK taking the spotlight for herself, but if someone else tries to do it, she'll cut that biitch down.  It's so true.  You know that if anybody else had climbed up on that table, Kyle would have looked down her nose and deemed it inappropriate.

I didn't get to watch all of the episode (end up watching It's Always Sunny reruns since I think this season hasn't been as exciting) but I definitely agree about Kyle. I do like her but I think the Queen Bee comment is so true. If that had been Brandi on the table, all h3ll would have broken loose about how inappropriate it was.

• image colleen3724:
    image BowiesInSpace:

I read a recap of the show on another site and the writer called Kyle a Queen Bee - she's perfectly OK taking the spotlight for herself, but if someone else tries to do it, she'll cut that biitch down.  It's so true.  You know that if anybody else had climbed up on that table, Kyle would have looked down her nose and deemed it inappropriate.

I didn't get to watch all of the episode (end up watching It's Always Sunny reruns since I think this season hasn't been as exciting) but I definitely agree about Kyle. I do like her but I think the Queen Bee comment is so true. If that had been Brandi on the table, all h3ll would have broken loose about how inappropriate it was.

I completely agree with all of this.

I really don't like Taylor at all, especially knowing how her whole situation plays out. She just seems concerned about climbing the social ladder and keeping up with the Jones'.  

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]
  • This episode was crazy but it was nice to get a break from Brandi and Dana.  I just about lost it when Kim's boyfriend was revealed.  He was one twitchy bastard.  I have to say, they are a good match for one another.  I can't stand Kyle but it will be interesting to see her reaction to this guy.  Kyle is nothing, if not predictable.

I totally agree with the PP regarding Kyle's queen bee assessment.

• image BowiesInSpace:

Kim's boyfriend...yikes.  If there's a dude hanging out by your mailbox, you call the cops, not make him your boyfriend.  I think he's an ex-con who's on the make.  He's taking advantage of Kim's, uh, condition. 

I know Lisa is getting the "biitch edit" this season, but I just can't dislike her.  I came close when she called Taylor to extend a non-invitation to Pandora's engagement party, but apparently what Lisa said was accurate.  Russell and Taylor apparently had some very shady business dealings and conned Muhammed out of a lot of money.  Lisa has Taylor all figured out and you can tell it kills her that she has to include her in things because of the show.  I'm sympathetic to Taylor for everything she's gone through, but if it's true that she's a grifter, then I'm going to side with Lisa on freezing her out. 

And OMG, the mermaid.  It was at once the best and worst thing about the episode.

This x10!