Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pestie Christmas gift exchange? Edited with details

Have I missed this yet?  If not, I can set it up this year if no one has volunteered yet.  I feel like I need to give back for all of the Pestie T&Ps and mad internet posting skills that helped bring Salty home. Wink

Okay, it looks like no one has started one, so I figured I'd get one together on elfster.com.

How does everyone feel about signing up by Nov. 15 with a limit of $20?  Is $20 too much?  Let me know what you think and I will post the website Monday morning for everyone to see.  

ETA:  The awesome thing about elfster is you can keep all of your info private and whoever gets your name can anonymously private message you for your address and name.  I know we were having problems with that last year with the other site. Also, you can go through a set up a wish list with links and pics. I did an exchange with elfster last year and it went off without a hitch.  Its a pretty nifty site.  

Photobucket

Re: Pestie Christmas gift exchange? Edited with details

• I don't know but wanted to say I love your sig pic!
    Visit The Nest!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I haven't seen one but I definitely want to do something again. It was so much fun last year!
  • image chi_lyn:
    I haven't seen one but I definitely want to do something again. It was so much fun last year!
    Same!
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What kind of stuff did people send in the exchange last year?
    [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/rangergirl56m/baby/Yanks11-1.jpg[/IMG]

BFP #2 Chart - It's a girl! ~Alaska Lynne~ EDD 2/17/13
  • image KansasFarmMomma:
    What kind of stuff did people send in the exchange last year?

Treats and Toys for the furbabies.  Sometimes a little something for the furparents. lol

Photobucket
  • This sounds so fun!

do we have to keep him, mom? Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    thoughts of a smart girl
  • I'm game! I regretted not doing it last year.
    image image
  • I would like to join!
    image image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since July 2012
    BFP #1: 11/9/13; spontaneous m/c at 6w2d, 11/25/13
    BFP #2: 12/31/13. B/w 12/31: betas >1000, progesterone 13.6; B/w 1/2: betas 3065, progesterone 10.2
    B/w 1/8: betas 17,345, progesterone 25.6
    Progesterone suppositories started 1/2. Please stick, baby!!
    Fiona Elise born 9/9/14 - welcome beautiful girl!
    Badge Unicorn
  • Is there going to be a charity component again?
  • Last year we nominated organizations then voted. We then sent donations to the winner (Philly ACCT) in 'honor of' our person we drew along with a card to our Peatier. I think some went ahead & sent a little something for the pets of whoever they drew but it was optional to do so.

I love Elfster!
    Visit The Nest!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • image TheCrazy8:
    Last year we nominated organizations then voted. We then sent donations to the winner (Philly ACCT) in 'honor of' our person we drew along with a card to our Peatier. I think some went ahead & sent a little something for the pets of whoever they drew but it was optional to do so.

I love Elfster!
    I completely forgot about this! I can't remember how we nominated. I can set up a Wordpress blog with all of the info and then add pages for each rescue that's nominated with their info too so we can have it all in one place and then vote. 
    Photobucket