Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Whats for lunch?

• I think I want Red Robin...or Cheescake Factory.
  • I was just about to post this.

I forgot to bring my leftovers from claim jumper so I'm not sure where I'm going. I'm thinking wendy's.

• I am starving and lunch is still 2 hours away! I think I just might die before then.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • I have been eating these! Sooo good!

Macadamia Shortbread Cookies

imageimageimage

• I think I will go at noon today. I am getting a hunger headache!
  • I am going early at 1130. I think I might end up at Chipotle, but we'll see. Red Robin sounds SO good. Maybe I'll go there tomorrow since we get an hour.
  • chipotle sounds good too!
  • image sweettalkin417:

I have been eating these! Sooo good!

Robin: where do you get Kauai Kookies from?  I love those...i always pick up a couple boxes when we go to hawaii :)

we went to there factory last year and i had a field day sampling every flavor cookie LOL

• I am back btw...and ended up at Pei Wei. It was so good and felt healthy. I got a chicken bowl with brown rice.

• I had Red Robin! YUM!
  • image Ggwenz:
    image sweettalkin417:

Robin: where do you get Kauai Kookies from?  I love those...i always pick up a couple boxes when we go to hawaii :)

we went to there factory last year and i had a field day sampling every flavor cookie LOL

Dh's aunt who lives on Kauai sent us some!

imageimageimage

• ick...lunch for once doesn't sound good to me...

so for lunch...so far...i have had a halls cough drop LOL

• image Val&Jason:
    I had Red Robin! YUM!

What did you get? I really wanted it tomorrow, but with the construction on foothill I don't think I would make it there and back in time.

• I got Chicken Parmiggiano and strawberry lemonade! Hold on Kristy - I may have a solution for you!
  • image sweettalkin417:
    image Ggwenz:
    image sweettalkin417:

Dh's aunt who lives on Kauai sent us some!

LUCKY!

• I want their blue cheese burger. Probably the most unhealthy thing ever. But i figured I would just go to Chilis and get this chipotle chicken blue cheese salad.
  • image Val&Jason:
    I got Chicken Parmiggiano and strawberry lemonade! Hold on Kristy - I may have a solution for you!

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE!!! that sounds SOOOOO good right now!!

• Ok, I know one one of those little side streets by your work can easily get you to Arrow, right? Take Arrow down to Rochester and make a left. Make a right on Jack Benny. Jack Benny curves around and takes you right inside the Red Robin parking lot Big Smile Much faster than Foothill!
  • I can make their strawberry lemonade, everyone loves it!

I buy 2 containers of frozen lemonade and one tub (small) of frozen strawberries. I thaw the strawberries in the microwave for a bit, then make the lemonade and add the strawberries. It is a hit with all of our dinner parties. I just wanted to share! I know some people have tried fresh strawberries, and it just isn't as sweet!

• Oh, yeah. I know where your talking about. Now it's a possiblity.
  • I will have to remember to make your strawberry lemonade at our next bbq or something :) 
  • I had spinach salad with sun dried tomatoes and balsamic vinegar.
  • image mrs.landeros:
    I had spinach salad with sun dried tomatoes and balsamic vinegar.

Yum! That sounds really good.