Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Which Dyson?

Okay gals,  I was thinking about you gals raving about your dysons during the GTG last week, and about the BB&B 20% off coupons.  They just have so many models, how did you decide on yours?  We do have a short haired dog, and I have allergies to dust.  Would you recommend one of the animals?  The ball?  I'd like to have something lightweight...  Help!

TIA!

Re: Which Dyson?

• We got the animal simply b/c we have 3 dogs that shed.  It works like a champ for us.
  • I have the all-floors yellow one.  We don't have any animals, but it works great.  Its incredible the amount of crap it picks up every time I vacuum.
  • I purchased the animal as well.  To be perfectly honest, I am not exactly sure of the differences between the animal and the yellow one - but it appears to me the only difference is that the animal comes with some attachments for stairs and such.  Never one time have I used the attachments.  So - I would save your moola and just go with the DC-07 (the yellow one).  Oh - and the DC-07 comes in pink, too!

PS - I love, love, love my Dyson - when I first used it I could not believe the amount of dirt and dust in my carpet - it was so gross.  I am a total neat freak and vaccum all the time - and was just shocked at the amount of dirt in my carpet.  I was so disgusted that I had my carpet replaced.  You will love the Dyson regardless of which one you purchase!

• We asked the lady in the store and she said they all have the same motor/system, but the animal just has the extra attachements. The new ball one looks really cool.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers