Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

rivals reunion!

awe :) adam and ct are friends! i love it.

johnny is a fvckingasshole. i hope he does not come back.

paula and jenn are just mean people. i don't really care for either of them

laurel really comes across condecending whenever she talks

i think that's all i have to say ..........

did i mention that johnny is an ass? 

You bring no value to this board - MM poster cosmos

Re: rivals reunion!

• I love this show because the actual challenges are insane and stupid. I hate most of the competitors. 

I mean, Johnny has a lawsuit against a show because they created a small character named Johnny Bananas and didn't ask his permission or something. He's claiming that he's put ten years into making 'Johnny Bananas' a household name. Please. 

LoL at Johnny giving Wes crap about being carried by Kenny. He said something like "You looked like a little koala on his shoulder." My response: At least he wasn't a backpack. 

• Jen has some anger issues.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Cuardraro:
    Jen has some anger issues.

Jenn's f'in crazy.  Well, they all her, but particularly her.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2ewd54w.jpg[/IMG]
  • I completely get why Adam is pissed at Jen. I get being mad about rumors, but she makes it seem like it'd be completely disgusting and beneath her to be into Adam. Why is she so offended by him?
  • when CT kept saying "so are we friends now adam? can i call you my friend?"....i loved it.  the boys for the most part came off MUCH saner.

and can mike please just always be there? because i love him.

• Jenn is disgusting to watch.  Her anger issues, her "holier-than-thou" attitude, the things she said to Adam. ugh.  She just makes my skin crawl. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Don't call me prego caffeine-thursday your BFF google having a baby
  • image Pumpkin701:

LoL at Johnny giving Wes crap about being carried by Kenny. He said something like "You looked like a little koala on his shoulder." My response: At least he wasn't a backpack. 

I know! Seriously, Johnny??

BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I actually like Jen... I highly dislike Laurel and whoever styled her and CM. The latex look is out unless you are Halle Berry as Catwoman. lol

Wes is an idiot, Johnny B is a db and an ahole. Maybe $50K wasn't enough for him so he wants to sue for a name that has probably been used since before he was born.

I like Leroy and Mike. They worked great together. I like Paula but I totally agree with Laurel and I'm surprised that she admitted it.

• Was Johnny wearing a Johnny Bananas t-shirt?  It looked like the word Johnny with a bunch of bananas underneath. 

You bring no value to this board - MM poster cosmos
  • I think Cara Maria looks like the female version of Jack Sparrow.
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image RachaelA:
    I think Cara Maria looks like the female version of Jack Sparrow.

This made me giggle a little cause it's so true! I hated her dress. Yes she has a bangin' body and can probably wear it better than me, but it wasn't cute.

• I actually like Jenn...most of the time, Laurel totally deserved everything that Jenn said to her. Laurel was stumbling over her words as she was "trying" to apologize to Paula just as she did on the last reunion when she was talking to Big Red

Wes is a waste of space, I cannot stand him...at all. He tries to be the big tough guy but he fails miserably 

• I think Jen, Paula, and Laurel are all two-faced biitches.  Jen needs to get a grip and take some anger management classes.  Kenny, Wes, Johnny, and CT are douches.  I felt bad for Adam and Cara Maria all season.

I like LeRoy and Mike.  I hope they come back next season.   

• I actually was a little on Laurel's side, and I should just learn because she was a total b!tch to Big Easy in that other challenge, and then she was the same way with Paula this time. I don't like Paula, but I think I like Laurel a bit less. I think Cara seemed fine, as did Evelyn and Mandi, but the rest of the those girls were crazycakes.

I totally dig the new CT. I loved when Adam said he was a little scared by how CT would react when they got eliminated because I remember I was scared about how it would go down. But CT ended up looking the best out of those guys (except for the certifiably non-crazy Leroy and Mike).

The most uncomfortable thing for me to watch was Jen totally losing her sh!t. THAT is a girl with some issues.

Otto
    My (New! Improved!) Blog

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools