Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Rizzoli & Isles

I think I am kind of over this show. I watch it mainly because it's on right after The Closer (which is one of my faves). I like the characters but I find that the writing is not all that great and the plots are kind of, well, boring. My biggest thing is that I feel like I'm missing something with this show. If they don't redeem themselves in the next episode or two, I'm crossing off my list and deleting it from my DVR.

Thoughts?

Re: Rizzoli & Isles

• It's a good time filler when nothing else is on but it's not one of those shows that I will be upset if I don't see it. The
  • I love it, but I am a big fan of both Sasha Alexander and Angie Harmon, as well as Lorraine Bracco, so that is enough to make me watch. It hasn't done anything offensive to the point that it would make me not want to watch, unlike HawthoRNe which headed right into the crapper for me this year.
    Otto
    My (New! Improved!) Blog

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• I love this show and the books the series is based on.
  • I totally agree....I have been watching since episode 1 because I am a huge Angie Harmon fan but this last episode was so boring I couldn't even get through it! It is still on my DVR but it has nothing on the Closer which might be my favorite show right now!