December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Carmen

How's the house thing going?

Re: Carmen

• right now we are waiting on the 16th when we close.

They have changed so many laws within the last couple of years I felt like I have had to give my left kidney, promise them I will name my first born after them, and anything else I could think of. the first part of this week was CRAZY getting all that I needed to in quickly cause the quickly we do that the quickly we can close.

I believe it went to the underwriter on Wednesday or Thursday and it should take 4-5 days and then the type of loan we qualified for it has to be approved and they said that normally takes a day once it gets to them. Right now we are 2 weeks away. In our contract we are to close on or before the 16th.

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • Yay!!!

I have heard people say they feel like they have to give them kidneys and all kinds of stuff because of the new laws.

Can't wait to see how you guys decorate it and everything!

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oab4us.jpg[/IMG]
  • Awesome!!!!  Congrats sweetie :)

So, have you started packing yet?  Wink

• we started packing this weekend. Ugh! I just dropped off 10 garbage bags full of clothes and a few misc household things at Salvation Army. And I still have 2 bags and some pillows and few home accessories at my house to donate.

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • Thats awesome!  Less clutter for your new home :) 

I absolutely adore your patio btw, its so pretty!