Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hola

Long time.  Wink  Thought I'd say hi and see how everyone was doing.
Bobo says smile!!!!

Re: Hola

• Hi! How are things with you?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fantastic.  Graduated.  Dr. D now.  Getting married in two months.  Have an awesome new job.  Got rid of the emotional whack-a-mole with joy mother.  And all around doing great.  Ill be more on the TTC board just getting information and seeing where things go.  We want to start TTC around December and see what happens.  I have some slow time with work right now, as we are slowly building our products to go national in 6 months, so I get tow work form home and enjoy me time.  And a much needed break from the craziness of school and lab.  Though, I cant believe its over.  I always had in my head what graduation would be like.  And now its come and gone and I dont ever have to go back to school again.  lol.  I joked with my dad that I was thinking about law school and he almost shot me.

House crap finally got settled out of court and its sold.  So living with D out in the country and saving up money for our first house together hopefully in the spring or summer.  Im just thrilled I found a job that allows me to stay in Austin.  It will be a lot of traveling coming up soon, but at least I get to stay here.  Smile

Bobo says smile!!!!

• All of that sounds awesome! Yay on the Dr. title and the house stuff. I remember that was crazy! And yay on the wedding! So much good news.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks!  Congrats on the baby!!!  So much Ive missed!
    Bobo says smile!!!!

• You too twirp!!!  Congrats!!!  and almost there!!!  Man, baby rabies.
    Bobo says smile!!!!

• Wow- that's a lot of changes!

Congratulations on graduating!

Best wishes for your wedding. :)

And YAY for selling the house- I remember the legal drama associated with that- glad you got out from under it. 

• image FireChiefsBride:

Wow- that's a lot of changes!

Congratulations on graduating!

Best wishes for your wedding. :)

And YAY for selling the house- I remember the legal drama associated with that- glad you got out from under it. 

yes it is! Congrats on your very exciting year... and the year ahead for you and your future DH! 

• Welcome back D! I've been wondering how you are doing. Love the pic of your pup....Dakota (our red heeler) is one of the most amazing dogs...thanks for all of the pointers early on. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Devil_Ducky:
    You too twirp!!!  Congrats!!!  and almost there!!!  Man, baby rabies.

haha thanks! so great to hear everything's going well for you.