Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW/Smiles/Vents/Confessions

Anyone have anything they want to share/get off your chest? Fire away...
Married: October 11, 2008

Re: AW/Smiles/Vents/Confessions

• AW:  at WI for Weight watchers yesterday I lost 5.8 pounds! Granted I missed last week, but that's still almost 3 pounds each week!

Smiles:  Paul and Tiff just got costumes for Halloween.  Paul is going to be Aladdin, Tiff will be Jasmine and Kael will be Abu.  I can't wait to see that!

Vents:  nothing major...Brent is being suprisingly cooperative in the seperation and is talking about checking himself into in-patient.  Which I think woul dbe wonderful for him.  He really isn't that bad of a guy, but the drinking 6 nights a week to the point of falling into walls got old. 

Confession:  I got nothing.   

• AW: I start my new job on Monday.  I am so thankful for this new opportunity.

Smiles: I received a very nice review from one of couples this past week.  I started to cry after reading it.

Vents: There is an icky smell in my house and I can't figure out where is coming from.  Gross, I know. 

Confessions: I am scared as hell to start my new job.  It will push me to do things I have never done before. 

Anniversary
  • AW - Scored at the fair again this year!

Smiles - Surprisingly enough, the fact that school is starting again.  I really need to be back on a regular schedule.

Vent - I fell on my stairs AGAIN this morning.  Also, I can't find someone to replace our window.

Confession - I'm a little miffed at Big D about something, but it would make me a big ol' hypocrite to bring it up.  So I'm ticked about that.