Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

True Blood 7/31 (spoilers)

I am loving the story line with Arlene!! Any guesses on who the woman was that the baby saw outside?

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

Re: True Blood 7/31 (spoilers)

• Mmmmmm naked Eric (ASkars)!

The whole Jesus/Lafayette/Grandpa storyline freaks me out.

I wonder how long it'll take Same to figure out Tommy can shift into people.

I could be content staring at Eric's naked ass for an entire episode.

BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • No idea who that lady is but I am interested to find out. Glad Sookie and Eric finally hooked up although it wasn't the scene from the books that I was hoping for. I'm surprised that Jason didn't turn, I'm interested to see where they will take the were-panther story line. This season feels like it is flying by! 

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/22/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Can I just say that I am SO glad that this season is going the way it is?  They almost lost me with that damn MaryAnne storyline and I was hesitant about this season, but the jump 1 year into the future plus the way they've taken all of the characters has me completely wrapped up again.

It helps that I'm Team Eric, too.  Uh, YUM for tonight's ep.

I'm on the fence about the creepy baby storyline, but can't help being interested to see where it's going.  And I'm glad that the evil witch storyline has finally taken a pretty significant jump.

I hate that Tommy can turn into Sam and can't wait for Sam to find that out, especially the way Tommy treated Hot Shifter Lady. 

I like the little flirting that's going on between Jason and Jessica.  I know Hoyt's a good guy and I don't dislike his character, but I think J&J would be super cute together.

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • Jason isn't going to become a were-panther?! wtf? I have a feeling he's going to get involved with Jessica.

I cheered when Eric kicked Bill's a$$ in the beginning of the episode. Plus he  was being so darn cute when Bill was about to kill him and when he was talking to Pam in the cell. Woohoo for Eric and Sookie finally doing it, though it wasn't nearly as passionate as it was in the book. Maybe it will get better in the next episode.

I can see Debbie Pelt going downhill after joining the Shreveport pack.The packmaster gives me the creeps. Alcide needs to dump that crazybitchh.

I'm pissed at Tommy Mickens for fuuucking everything up again. Ruining Sam's relationship and firing Sookie after Sam went out of his way to cover his a$$....dude just doesn't have any common sense.

Is Layfayette now being possessed with his boyfriend's uncle?

I'd like to say again.....can someone please kill Tara? I hate her. Hate hate hate. I was hoping her lesbo girlfriend was going to strangle her.

67/200
  • i was kind of disappointed in last night's episode. it just felt like nothing much happened.  there was sooo much jumping around because there are just too many tangent story lines going on right now.  my dh thinks they need to take a LOST approach and do more character-centric episodes, ha. i thought it was kind of a let down that we didn't get to see bill actually pardon eric and then the whole sex scene between sookie and eric was entirely underwhelming.  ... and i think every episode from now on really needs alcide to be topless at least once.  he's just not the same fully clothed.
  • image sporky:
    i was kind of disappointed in last night's episode. it just felt like nothing much happened.  there was sooo much jumping around because there are just too many tangent story lines going on right now.  my dh thinks they need to take a LOST approach and do more character-centric episodes, ha. i thought it was kind of a let down that we didn't get to see bill actually pardon eric and then the whole sex scene between sookie and eric was entirely underwhelming.  ... and i think every episode from now on really needs alcide to be topless at least once.  he's just not the same fully clothed.

Every time Alcide was on the screen, I was like, "And now you can take your clothes off." hahaha DH was getting annoyed.

BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The evil baby creeps me out!  I'm really enjoying that storyline and I'm glad that they've changed Arlene from her character in the book.

The Eric/Sookie scene at the end just didn't do it for me.  It wasn't horrible and I'm glad they are together now, but I guess I was expecting more.  I like seeing a different Eric, but after reading the book with this storyline, I actually turned to Team Alcide. 

I may be in the minority but I really like that they jumped ahead a year.  The previous seasons only covered a few months tops, so I'm glad to see some time elapsed and some new things happening.  Although, they don't really bring it up much anymore and if I had missed a whole year I would be confused by everything!

I think Sam will find out really soon what Tommy did.  I can't believe he didn't suspect it to begin with.  

I am ALWAYS bored with Tara.  

I'm glad Jason isn't a werepanther.  But maybe there will still be a bunch of baby-Jason  werepanthers.  Didn't Debbie or Alcide say that only one of their parents had to be a full blood were for the child to be?  And, of course, this storyline led to a special relationship between Jason and Jessica so I guess there's a purpose!

Was Jesus's grandfather telling them that there was something else that was a danger to them instead of vampires?  I guess I missed it in a previous episode but I thought that they were going to him to try to figure out how to reverse the spell instead of getting protection from vampires. 

There was a lot going on in this episode! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sam Trammell playing Tommy playing Sam was just brilliant.  He had Tommy's mannerisms down perfectly when he was firing Sookie.  It was just so awesome.

image ?/25 my chart image
  • image SWOG31:

Sam Trammell playing Tommy playing Sam was just brilliant.  He had Tommy's mannerisms down perfectly when he was firing Sookie.  It was just so awesome.

TOTALLY agree.  That was one of my favorite parts!

And normally I actually like Tara.  I even really liked her in the premiere when she seemed strong and confident.  Now I'm ready for her to go back to New Orleans and not show up again.

Master of Disguise
  • image blu-eyedwife:
    image SWOG31:

Sam Trammell playing Tommy playing Sam was just brilliant.  He had Tommy's mannerisms down perfectly when he was firing Sookie.  It was just so awesome.

TOTALLY agree.  That was one of my favorite parts!

I agree, also. He was phenomenal. It was really amazing. The best part of the episode, for sure!

Eric and Sookie hook up was underwhelming IMHO.

• image okayitskristin:

Was Jesus's grandfather telling them that there was something else that was a danger to them instead of vampires? 

I'm thinking he's saying that they don't need protection from vampires because they will be strong enough witches to protect themselves, like Marni did.

67/200
  • image SWOG31:

Agreed. I couldn't even tell if it was Sam talking like Tommy or Tommy doing the voice over.  

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• image SWOG31:

Yes, I was amazed how well he got all of Tommy's mannerisms down. I can't wait until Sam finds out that Tommy can shift into him.

LOVED naked Eric too! I hope to see a lot more of that in the future.

I agree with pp about Jessica and Jason hooking up. I agree Hoyt is a good guy and all but it seems his relationship with Jessica has run it's course. I was surprised that Jason didn't turn into a werepanther, but do you think he will turn vampire at some point in the future? I got the impression he was interested when he was listening to Jessica talk about how much better her life is as a vampire and how he felt sort of left out because Sookie has powers and he never did.

I'm interested to learn about the story behind that creepy doll and find out who that woman was that baby Mikey saw.

So Layfayette is a witch (or whatever they call male witches) but never knew it? It seems like in the previous episodes Marnie and even Jesus seem to notice something "special" about Layfayette so I'm curious to see where this story goes.

I HATED when Tara's girlfriend showed up. I think she is never going to leave now. I don't know why but I find the Tara character really annoying. It seems like every eipsode she talks about leaving Bon Temps but never does. Just Leave already!!!!

I hope they can fix Pam. I really love her character so I hope she sticks around.

• image melissa721:
    image SWOG31:

Agreed. I couldn't even tell if it was Sam talking like Tommy or Tommy doing the voice over.  

Yes. This part of the show was amazing. 

When "Real Sam" walked in the door, I was surprised he couldn't smell that his lady friend had been there--*cough* or relations had been had...

Also, my impression of what Jesus' grandfather was saying was that MARNI is the true danger. That Lafayette and Jesus had not seen the whole situation. Lafayette and Jesus think Marni is completely good--but Marni is powerful and dangerous. I think his grandfather wants to get across that she's the one to watch out for--MORE than the vamps. 

I felt sorry for Pam. I love her. 

Eric needs a new outfit. 

It was driving me nuts that Sookie was running around the forest yelling for Jason and saying that she was getting eaten by mosquitoes--then she finds Eric, and they can do it in the swamp--and any thought of mosquitoes goes away? Maybe b/c she was laying on the ground and the land leeches were eating her.

• image foundmylazybum:

Also, my impression of what Jesus' grandfather was saying was that MARNI is the true danger. That Lafayette and Jesus had not seen the whole situation. Lafayette and Jesus think Marni is completely good--but Marni is powerful and dangerous. I think his grandfather wants to get across that she's the one to watch out for--MORE than the vamps. 

I agree with this.  I think he knew that they wouldn't just believe his words about what Marni was doing, so he showed them(with LaLa getting possessed) what kind of magic Marni was practicing. Now they will definitely listen to what he has to say about her.  I think they will be the key to stopping Marni/Antonia.

image ?/25 my chart image
  • image SWOG31:
    image foundmylazybum:

I agree with this.  I think he knew that they wouldn't just believe his words about what Marni was doing, so he showed them(with LaLa getting possessed) what kind of magic Marni was practicing. Now they will definitely listen to what he has to say about her.  I think they will be the key to stopping Marni/Antonia.

Did you just call Lafayette "LaLa?"

/Dies. 

• image foundmylazybum:
    image SWOG31:
    image foundmylazybum:

Did you just call Lafayette "LaLa?"

/Dies. 

That's what his mom calls him. But I didn't even notice when I read this lol