Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How many books have you read this year?

2»

Re: How many books have you read this year?

• fabkfabk member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer

Hello my name is K, I have a book problem. I am definetly above the norm, I will be starting #105 tonight. My goal was 125, then I upped it to 150, but I may have to up it again, we shall see. But I am able to read at work, so that definetly helps the numbers go up.

I don't think it really matters how many books you read in a year, as long as you are enjoying great books

• image bananabelle:
    26. Honestly, I'm amazed at the sheer number of books people on this board read. I read more than anyone I know IRL, but I can't compare to the ladies here!

haha same here.  I'm at 31 for the year so far

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image i3utaphly1:

image bananabelle:
    26. Honestly, I'm amazed at the sheer number of books people on this board read. I read more than anyone I know IRL, but I can't compare to the ladies here!

haha same here.  I'm at 31 for the year so far

This for me too!  I'm at 20 for the year.  I don't have a goal, just read whatever.

• I'm at 31. My original goal was 111. That's not gonna happen, so my revised goal is 75...still behind, but I think I can make it. 
    my read shelf:
    Jacinda Dietz's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ExerciseMilestone
  • I just finished book #40 last night. My goal for the year is 75 so I'm a bit behind. July was a slow reading month for me.
    DD1 - Abigail Grace - 01.12.10
    DD2 - Madison Noelle - 08.05.11
    DD3 - Isabella Kathleen - EDD 06.10.14