July 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW my DH

I know I already posted today but I just had to AW my DH.  He is so cute and always makes me hand-made cards that look like a 5 year old made them.  (Everyone rags on him for it but i LOVE it!).

Today he gave me a card that was cut out in the shape of a 1.  On it he wrote:

"Kristen, I love you.  It seems like yesterday when we got married and it has already been one year.  I am so happy that you decided to marry me.  I am super pumped to be a dad in a few months.  I think that in the upcoming years that we are married will feel even faster than this first year.  I wish I could slow down time so that we can do this even longer.  I love you and I hope you had fun in Alaska.  Love, Jeff 

It seriously melted my heart, I got all choked up and almost started crying.  Isn't that just the sweetest thing?

We went to lunch and relaxed and watched our wedding video, it was a perfect anniversary! 

Re: AW my DH

• awww how sweet... I love little things like that too...
  • Super cute!  Way to go DH!
  • Adorable!! Handmade cards are the best!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• Very sweet!

On another note..momma to be :-) One of my coworkers has kept journals for both of her sons. She writes in them about once a week and updates about things that have happened, and where they are in their life. Her oldest just graduated from college and it was one of his gifts. It sounds like a lot of work, but what an amazing gift!

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thats really sweet and a perfect way to spend your anniversary!
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.
  • That's adorable!!
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/eb1yqq.jpg[/IMG]

Married Bio

my read shelf:
  • Aw cute!  :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • image elishabelle:

Very sweet!

On another note..momma to be :-) One of my coworkers has kept journals for both of her sons. She writes in them about once a week and updates about things that have happened, and where they are in their life. Her oldest just graduated from college and it was one of his gifts. It sounds like a lot of work, but what an amazing gift!

aww that is a great idea!  I have actually been thinking of starting a pregnancy journal and just jotting down different things as I think of them.  It just seems like it goes so fast and then when the baby gets here it probably just goes even faster.  I want to be able to look back at this time of life and remember the little things.  Thanks for the post, I think I might actually start one now! 

• I wish I did the journal thing for my son. It's a great idea, to jot down little stories of what you and they did that day. First words or new words because you won't remember it all.

Very sweet of DH. I love homemade cards. 

Photobucket
  • So sweet!!! =)
    -- Shane & Kristen <33 --<br>Image and video hosting by TinyPic