July 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pinterest

Is anyone here on pinterest?  I'd love to get an invite and join!  Apparently I'm ready for another internet time-suck! :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Anniversary

Re: Pinterest

• I'm on there and would be more than happy to send you an invite. PM me your email address!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just joined last night! I have no idea what I'm doing, really, but it looks cool. I can send you an invite, once I figure out how! Can you PM me your email address?
  • Thanks, Elisha and LoveAdopted!  Elisha, I sent you a PM with my email since you replied first, but I will check out what you both pinned when I get on and figure it out! Thanks for the help!
    my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Anniversary
  • What is Pinterest?
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9hm6vt.png[/IMG]

Love bugs unite!

Planning bio / Married bio
  • I'm not yet but I feel like I'm seeing it mentioned everywhere recently and would love to check it out!
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.
  • I sent you an invite! Have fun! I am just barely get started, but after seeing a few things I had pinned my husband said he needs to make a bit more money to afford my taste :-)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm on it too!! I haven't been on much lately and sometimes the site acts funny while I'm at work. But I love it - so many good ideas! Maybe that site is contributing to my "nesting' desires lately...makes me want to have a house to do fun projects to!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• image lburkey21:
    I'm on it too!! I haven't been on much lately and sometimes the site acts funny while I'm at work. But I love it - so many good ideas! Maybe that site is contributing to my "nesting' desires lately...makes me want to have a house to do fun projects to!

This is me!  I'm having a huge "nesting" phase right now and would love a house and babies!  Alas...I only get to dream!  But that's what pinterest is for!

For those who don't know, it's a site that lets you  "pin" things you find around the internet and really like, such as house photos, DIY projects, recipes, clothes, books, etc.  I'm having a ball already!  

my read shelf:
    Anniversary
  • image jnicole922:

image lburkey21:
    I'm on it too!! I haven't been on much lately and sometimes the site acts funny while I'm at work. But I love it - so many good ideas! Maybe that site is contributing to my "nesting' desires lately...makes me want to have a house to do fun projects to!

This is me!  I'm having a huge "nesting" phase right now and would love a house and babies!  Alas...I only get to dream!  But that's what pinterest is for!

For those who don't know, it's a site that lets you  "pin" things you find around the internet and really like, such as house photos, DIY projects, recipes, clothes, books, etc.  I'm having a ball already!  

Oh man - me too! And DH is also in this phase too. Next year is our TTC year - gotta wait til DH is done/almost done with his grad program so we can have the money to buy a house and have kids!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• I have it- but have only used it sporadically! I wish I had it for wedding planning & for picking paint colors and stuff!
  • Uh oh, this sounds like something I could get addicted to....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • image ellen73:
    I have it- but have only used it sporadically! I wish I had it for wedding planning & for picking paint colors and stuff!

Yes!  I just joined but I love all the wedding stuff I see popping up- I would have really had fun with this!
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.
  • Will someone send me an invite?
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9hm6vt.png[/IMG]

Love bugs unite!

Planning bio / Married bio
  • image kaynix21:
    Will someone send me an invite?

I can send you an invite if you pm me your email address.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Books read in 2011: 32 of 75