Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Captain America

I just saw this movie today. I went with my husband and I ended up liking it as much as he did. One thing though, you need to stay thru the entire credits at the end. If you do, you will not be disappointed. it was worth the wait.

Patti 

Re: Captain America

• Yeah! I love it! Most Marvel movies have teasers after the credits.  Also within the first 30-60 min of Marvel movies look out for a quick 3-5 sec cameo of Stan Lee. 
  • Thanks for the heads up.  Saw this tonight and because I saw your post before we went I made my DH stay for the very end. Smile
    imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • I'll be sure to let DH know about staying for the credits - we're going to see it next weekend when we have SD.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]