Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SYTYCD 7/28...Spoilers

You guys really had me thinking Ricky was going home, but my predictions were spot on! I think it was absolutely the right choice.  

I really think most of America is voting for Tadd's abs rather than his actual dance abilities. I'm hoping final two guys are Marko and Ricky.

Were you shocked at the results? 

Re: SYTYCD 7/28...Spoilers

• I wasn't shocked at all.  I thought it might be Ricky, but feel Jess was the right choice.  And I like Caitlynn over Jordan (though I liked her too), so I'm satisfied with the results.  

I was thoroughly bored with Lady Gaga's performance. 

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
    Formerly known as Christy_Daisy's_Mom
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I didn't realize that they were letting two go again today.  Except for a few of the dancers, I've been a bit disappointed all around this year.  The choreography just doesn't seem to be nearly as strong as in the past years.  There have been a few numbers lately that I have thought were downright bad.  I knew that Mia wasn't going to be back this year, but it seems like a number of the other choreographers who did great pieces are missing as well.
  • Not shocked. I'm glad Jess is gone.

I would have preferred to have had Jordan stay but its ok. 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Glad Jordan is gone...she did the same "sexy" faced routine every week. LOL

Jess was better than Ricky in dance ability but not in personality so either worked for me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • Well, my prediction was wrong, but I'm not shocked.  I mean, let's face it, none of them were gonna win.  I'm glad they decided to go with what the votes reflected - it seemed the most fair.

I guess everyone else was tired of Jordan's same-old-thing too, LOL.

On a positive note, that group performance was gorgeous.  My favorite so far.  I've noticed that Tyce has upped his game since he got called out for subpar choreography (was that JTF or NPH?).  Maybe the others will start upping their games now too.

This is my siggy.
  • Riss91Riss91 member
    Fifth Anniversary
    image MaryKatie3:

Glad Jordan is gone...she did the same "sexy" faced routine every week. LOL

Jess was better than Ricky in dance ability but not in personality so either worked for me.

Completely agree. I'm hoping Caitlyn steps it up next week and lets go of the "proper" dancer thing. She needs to let loose!

I don't think Ricky is Top 4 material, so I hope he is next!

| cute shoes make me happy |
  • I think they made the right choices based on what they were dealt, but I cannot believe that many people voted for Ricky. He was weak and it was his time to go.
  • I thought Tadd's solo was stronger than Jess's, so I was not surprised that he was the one that was saved over Jess. However, I sort of expected the bottom two to be Ricky and Jess, instead of Tadd and Jess.

For the girls, I felt neutrally about both of them and didn't care which one went home. I think that Sasha and Melanie are clearly on a different level, so it was not surprising at all who was in the bottom two there.

Gaga was fine, but she definitely sounds more polished after her studio edits! 

Otto
    My (New! Improved!) Blog

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• I was pleased with the girl result, but neither guy result would have made me happy. I like both of them! I was hoping Ricky would have been eliminated this week.
    Master of Disguise
  • I saw in some tvline recap comments that some people would have liked both girls to go home instead of either Jess or Tadd. I would have been cool with that result, since I think either Jess or Tadd would have had a better shot at being America's favorite dancer than Jordan or Caitlyn.
  • eh I was fine with the results, I did start to like Jess a little more but was still glad to see him go. I really liked the opening number and the guest group dance, they were really good, GaGa's performance I did not even pay much attention to
  • Here's some info I just came across about the judges, all stars and special guests for next week.