July 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's Friday!

Finally - it's Friday! What's on everyone's agenda for the weekend?

Tonight: I think we're going to do dinner or something with another couple.

Tomorrow: I have to get an oil change in the morning and then have some errands to run. Cleaning the apartment also and hopefully hanging up some pictures. DH's cousin might be coming up to visit for the day.

Sunday: Not much...church and other Sunday things.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: It's Friday!

• RonCourtRonCourt member
    100 Comments
    edited July 2014
  • We aren't up to too much. DH has to work a few hours tomorrow. Other than that, probably just relaxing. 

We are going to Cincinnati for a few days soon (the second week of August), so we need to sit down and actually book a hotel/buy tickets to stuff/etc.

That's about it! 

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/eb1yqq.jpg[/IMG]

Married Bio

my read shelf:
  • Today:  lunch with a friend, then have a few things to take care of for a retreat this weekend.  Also, job applications.

Tomorrow:  Helping lead a retreat for the teens at our Church.

Sunday:  Finishing retreat, coming home and crashing on the couch!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Tonight: Getting stuff up on some of the walls so that I can start cleaning the lower level of the house.

Tomorrow: Baby shower!  DH is going to start flattening out boxes.

Sunday: More house stuff. 

image Anniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Today: cleaning.  We have been hanging pictures and doing stuff around the house to decorate all week.  Now it is time to clean up!

Tomorrow and Sunday: anniversary weekend!  We aren't sure what we are doing when, but we are going to go to dinner and either go to the drive in movies (our new favorite summer date night) or go mini-golfing. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Today/tonight: Hoping to go to the pool for a little bit today, clean the bathrooms in the afternoon, cycling or boxing in the evening at the gym, and DH and I are pseeing a movie tonight- either Life In A Day or Horriible Bosses... suggestions?

Tomorrow: Gym in the AM and I have to work tomorrow night... sad because the first day of DH's lax championships for his summer league is tomorrow and I want to go!

Sunday:  sleep for a few hours, gym, and then DH has the last 2 games of the lax championship (given they win tomorrow) so I'll be able to go to that, and then getting together with mom and cousin to plan a baby shower. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • image Sterl72410:

We aren't up to too much. DH has to work a few hours tomorrow. Other than that, probably just relaxing. 

We are going to Cincinnati for a few days soon (the second week of August), so we need to sit down and actually book a hotel/buy tickets to stuff/etc.

That's about it! 

We will just miss you then!  We're stopping in Cinci for 2 nights August 20 and 21 on our road trip out to Chicago... DH's grandparents live in Mason and his aunt and uncle live in Blue Ash (Cinci suburbs) and we haven't seen them since we were last out there in November- we try to go out twice a year.  We'll be in Chi-town then until the 28th and I can't wait!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • YAY!!!!

Tonight: Maybe going to visit my momma, sis, BIL and little niece :)

Saturday: Visting w/ our good friends who are moving away to PA on Sunday :( :( :( will miss them lots, but at least its only  2.5 hours away. Stupid job market.

Sunday: RESUME and applications.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • image SweetCFly:

Today/tonight: Hoping to go to the pool for a little bit today, clean the bathrooms in the afternoon, cycling or boxing in the evening at the gym, and DH and I are pseeing a movie tonight- either Life In A Day or Horriible Bosses... suggestions?

Tomorrow: Gym in the AM and I have to work tomorrow night... sad because the first day of DH's lax championships for his summer league is tomorrow and I want to go!

Sunday:  sleep for a few hours, gym, and then DH has the last 2 games of the lax championship (given they win tomorrow) so I'll be able to go to that, and then getting together with mom and cousin to plan a baby shower. 

We saw Horrible Bosses and it was really funny!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• I'm getting to enjoy a weekend with Derek all to myself for the first time in months! I'm pretty excited about this.

If the sun ever comes out, I'm going to try and head to the pool for a bit. Then tonight we're going to make homemade pizza and either lounge or go to the movies to see Friends with Benefits (we saw Justin Timberlake in Bad Teacher, and he was hilarious! So we're looking forward to this new one with him in it too)

Tomorrow I think we're going to have a breakfast date and hang by the pool all day if it's nice. And if we don't do the movies tonight we're going tomorrow night

Sunday I think we may try and get some stuff done to turn the man cave into the baby cave. Derek starts new training in a week that will go until mid-September, gets a 2 week break and then does another round of some kindof training all through October until right before I'm due, so we're trying to get as much stuff done now as possible before we don't have a whole lot of time in September to finish. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Today I got my hair cut and my only other solid plans are dinner with BIL and SIL.

Tomorrow I want to try and go to spin in the morning. At 12 we are driving out to look at some labradoodle puppies. We're so excited! We can't actually take one home, because we leave on vacation next week, but we may reserve one.

Sunday...No plans right now. We'll probably go grocery shopping and hang out around the house.

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers