July 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hey ladies

Just checking in, sorry I've been MIA!! Work is crazy, trying to catch up, but failing at it...really just trying to stay afloat.

Have to work on re-updating my resume in my "spare"(yeah, right) time and put it out there so i can find something else hopefully. But i just keep falling asleep when i get home!

Anniversary was good :) My SIL threw us a surprise party w/ my family adn Zig's family! It was so sweet of her!!!! Then we just bummed around and did us stuff on the actual day. It was nice :)

Hope you all are doing well and have happy anniversaries for those of you who have them coming up this weekend. <3 you all!!!

P.S. Go drink a big glass of water now that you read this post!

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Hey ladies

• I saw yo had a party on facebook!  That's so cute!  Glad you had a good anniversary, and I hope work settles down for you soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • So glad to hear that you had a great anniversary - how sweet of your SIL to throw you a party! Hope things settle down for you soon...you need some down time!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest