Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Is it Bachelorette day?

Sorry, I can't remember!

I ended up really liking Constantine after the hometown and overnight dates.  I was proud of him for leaving and not going to the fantasy suite.  He seems like a great guy.  Plus I dig his hair.

Ryan is a boob.  If he is the next Bachelor I will not watch it.  No way can I stand even one week of him.  He is so phony.  At least I hope he's phony.  If not, then he's just creepy.

I thought it looked like Ashley was forcing the whole thing with Ben.  She has barely kissed him all season and she's suddenly straddling him in a bikini rubbing on lotion?  Okkkayyyyy.... 

And she looked annoyed when Constantine left.  Not annoyed like hurt, but annoyed like "Great, I ain't getting any tonight then I guess.  Bummer."

I am so over this season.  The only thing that intrigues me is that they aren't showing many previews of her ending.  I am wondering if she tells one of them goodbye before the final rose ceremony a la Ali and that's why they aren't showing either of the guys on the previews.  That is really the only interesting thing I have to look forward to.

Men Tell All is Sunday and the finale is Monday in case anyone is wondering. 

Re: Is it Bachelorette day?

• HA I totally was wondering if anyone wanted to chat about it.

I'm really glad Constantine went home the way he did.  He never really seemed "into her".  Very respectful to not go on to the fantasy suite.

Wow I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought the date with Ben was completely forced on her part.  I feel like they are buddies almost.  I also thought it was funny how drunk they were and weren't even "on top of each other". 

JP and Ashley seriously could not keep their hands off each other.  WOWZA  I glad he's been my favorite since day 1.

I'm ready for this season to be over and thank goodness it's Monday instead of the Monday after that.  I'm ready to see what her sister is having a fit about too.